Missing mirena.....First response HELP!!

No because I don't think I'm pregnant but I can't bring myself to do one and be disappointed. Daft aren't I but after so many losses its so difficult x

I would be finding out what's going on asap... If you ARE you want to make sure that coil is not in you somewhere... Maybe run the risk of being disappointed, but better safe than sorry.

Having bloods done first thing. Results a couple of hours after. I'm a nurse so if it is positive I'll be demanding a scan within the week

Congratulations! How do you feel?

Very very happy!!! Bloods again thursday. Just waiting to hear about a scan xxx

So glad that you pushed for the bloods!

Congratulations!!! I know my gyn says I would know if my paragard was coming out (because I asked over and over), but I have read lots of stories of women who went to the bathroom and were surprised to see it in the toilet or it fell out and they never knew until they were pregnant. I know when I had mine removed, the doctor asked me to cough. So I gave him a half hearted why the eff am I fake coughing for cough... next thing I knew he was waving my paragard around. So considering I had mine forcibly removed and I didn't feel it, I could see how yours could come out during an exceptionally heavy and painful bleed and you not notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->