Missing mirena.....First response HELP!!

Big hugs! I had 2 losses with the mirena and I blame it for the losses after that. It's taken us 2.5 years to get pregnant with our miracle. It's heart wrenching. I hate mirena with a passion.

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. Please keep us updated about the scan.

I am sorry, you wanted this so much :( I hope they get to the bottom why it keeps happening. I know a lot of women on here that after a lot of losses managed to get their rainbow, hoping this for you :hugs:

Thank you everyone. The mirena was still there but not in the right place but they managed to take it out. Nothing else seen on scan as levels are too low to see anything anyway. Back again Monday for bloods and then go from there. Still no bleeding or pain at the moment. Just feel really really sad :cry:

Been stalking to see your outcome and im so sorry hun i hope your doing well and I'm sorry your in this situation. Xx

IM so sorry. It feels so cruel when a miracle taken away so soon after it started. Hugs x

Sorry I haven't been on I'm sure you understand ladies. I'm doing OK though I think. Decided on no coil being put back in I couldn't face it so we are hoping to try again.

Thank you for all your kind thoughts and we'll wishes xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->