• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Missing newborn Alex

I know this sounds over sentimental but I've loved everything about being mummy. It took a long time to get her and looking back I even enjoyed the ivf treatment.

omg the memories!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRn7DNVRNeA

OMG I just realized OH is yelling in this video :rofl: oops. the dog was attacking the vacuum

I miss the snuggles from both my girls but at the same time I'm quite exited to see what the girls are like together when Rosalie can play?

yes.. everyday, :cry:
however i do love everything she does now... shes started holding her arms out to be cuddled now too! and i can still sit on the sofa and cuddle her too :cloud9::hugs:

I really miss tiny Sophie!! I don't want her babyhood to pass too fast and it's really flying past :( I LOVE the stage she is at just now but I get upset that I can't even remember what she was like when she was tiny...I can't picture what it was like to pick her up when she was really small etc. And I get sad that that Sophie doesn't exist any more...and one day the Sophie we have just now won't exist any more - if that makes sense? She is really adorable just now but I always miss the last stage too!

I think no matter what stage and what age our LO will be at we will love it but still miss the older days when they were tiny.
They change soooo quickly and learn new things all the time and everything just goes too fast. I wish there was a slow motion button.
I only got another 6 months or just under 6 months until he is a year old, i know for a fact it will go too quick, its mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"