Missing period with light yellow discharge

Ttc mom

Pregnant (expecting)
Reaction score
Hi friends....

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post.

Previously ( 6 months ago) I used to have irregular,light periods with spotting btw periods.after that I lost 15lbs and had healthy diet and had regular periods with heavy flow, spotting btw periods also stopped.
Im on ttc for 2years went to doc,done all tests and said no prob in me and diagnosed my hubby with low spermcount.
He is using medication( zinc tab) from 1 month(only) giving him healthy food dates,almonds and pumpkin seeds.
My period date is oct 2nd, but on oct 1st I had 2 drops of pink colored discharge (I thought my period is coming:growlmad:) but surprisingly there is nothing after that and I don't get my period after that.now I'm having light yellowish discharge with no smell.I Tested on oct 3rd at 11pm,it's negative.again I tested on 4th oct at 7 am again it's negative :nope:
No period still.......no cramping and no symptoms at all.
I think I have pregnancy symptoms like dizziness,feeling wired,backache,cravings........etc(but I don't want to be fooled this time.just ignoring them) and doc appointment on Monday.
Plzzz help me friends am I pregnant????????

GL dear I really wish you are. Some ladies don't get bfps on urinesticks that early, everyones different. I really hope you get a positive on blood test x

GL dear I really wish you are. Some ladies don't get bfps on urinesticks that early, everyones different. I really hope you get a positive on blood test x

Thanks for your reply.....

I'm also waiting for positive result:dohh:

Now I'm getting lotion like white discharge......never experienced this.....

Am I pregnant????

U could possibly be preg.... Take test after 10 dys after ur miss due date.... Surely that wil gv the correct result.it happened with me

I agree with belbina, because when I first got pregnant (ended in chemical pregnancy) I did not get a positive for awhile, and sometimes blood tests will not show a positive for awhile. I am also having the same yellow discharge, no smell, no cramping, and my cycles have always been 27 days this year. I also always experience cramps because I have endo, so lets hope it is a good sign for the both of us!!

No problema :) Well yesterday I was CD27 and I got a negative, I didn't get a positive until CD 35 for my chemical. Try and be patient and positive!

I'm getting pink spotting now.....
Is it my period.......:cry:

Possibly, wait until the morning hunny. I received Aunt Flo too :(

Slight pink spotting only.......
Going to doc......fingers crossed :wacko:

Went to doc office at 10am.......
Gave blood for testing...............
Now eagerly waiting for the results.......
Still slight pink spotting......

When I had my chemical, they tested me early in my cycle and did not detect pregnancy...what is your doctor thinking as of now?

Just read all of these posts! Good luck! Hope you're pregnant!

The name of the thread caught my eye as I noticed some yellow cm today which is unusual for me and all online sources say I'm infected haha (which I'm not!)

Trying not to read too much into things as my body is still in turmoil following the pill! Grr!

Like yourself I have also been feeling dizzy... But I've also had a rather nasty cold lately so probably just down to that!

Now getting cramps but am due AF this week so again probably that!
Took a test yesterday which was negative :( always so disappointing.

Let us know how you get on!... If you are pregnant I might let myself get excited by my slightly yellow cm haha
Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"