Missing Pets

Princess Lou

Finally a Mummy!
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had a pet go missing and then found him/her.

My cat (Tigger) went missing yesterday and hasn't been seen since. He has never been out of my sight for more then an hour and always comes when he hears his treat rattled or the keys.

I am beside myself with worry and no idea what to do.

I have contacted the local animal shelter and waiting for them to get back to me and have been around the area looking for him and calling his name.

I am so scared I will never find him again.

I personally haven't but my brother has had their family strictly indoor cat go missing once. Was missing for two weeks then one day saw a cat roam in the backyard that looked very much like theirs and turns out it was. He was rather hungry but in good health otherwise. I'm sorry you have lost your cat hope he finds his way home again. My suggestion is to put pictures up all over the place, let your neighbors know so they can keep a lookout as well.

Has anyone ever had a pet go missing and then found him/her.

My cat (Tigger) went missing yesterday and hasn't been seen since. He has never been out of my sight for more then an hour and always comes when he hears his treat rattled or the keys.

I am beside myself with worry and no idea what to do.

I have contacted the local animal shelter and waiting for them to get back to me and have been around the area looking for him and calling his name.

I am so scared I will never find him again.

Any news?

If you haven't done so, contact *all* the local vets...oh, and chat to your postman too!
...and throw posters up wherever you can! Trees, local shops, bus stops etc.

my kitten oreo has been missing for 2 months and I think she has been catnapped can some one help me ?

my kitten oreo has been missing for 2 months and I think she has been catnapped can some one help me ?

Is Oreo chipped hun?

My cat went missing for 3 months, then we got a call off the vets saying somebody had just brought him in for a checkup & they scanned him and found our details.. It was a family at the end of our street! They'd let him in their house, fed him & decided to not let him back out!

I hope you get your kitty back, I know how worrying it can be xx

Post pictures of your cat in the local area. If your cat is friendly, it's likely someone took him in thinking he was a stray. It's a common misconception, I've noticed. I've had cats get outside and someone took them in thinking that exact thing. I hope you find your kitty soon! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->