Missing...where are you?

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
I'm feeling kind of lonely here and dont seem to recognise any faces in TTC anymore (sorry to all you new ladies in here dont mean to offend) but i was wondering if theres any of you other girls are still around or are you all lucky to have your :bfp:'s it feels like im left behind...any of you girls from OCT- DEC 2008 still around, miss seeing all your lovely faces and threads xxx feel lost :( miss u xxx:hug::blush::blush:

Awww hun!

I know what you mean about feeling left behind! I could probably count on my hands how many TTC'ers are felt that I know now. Most of the of the others are in Lttc or preggers!

Aww :( Lots are still around. Some (like me) have been blessed with BFPs, others have moved over to LTTTC, others stick mostly to the journals. Some you will see pop into regular TTC now and again.

I know you have had a rough road lately, hon. I am sorry and hope you get your super sticky very very soon! :dust:

:hugs:

Thanks hun!! i just dont know where i belong anymore i really dont :( i want to TTC i really do but im so scared its not going to happen and if it does the bean just wont stick.... :( xxx

:hugs: It is natural to be scared of those things in your situation! I know your last mc was very recent and I am so sorry. :( I hope you an come to terms with it and find the strength to try again. But I can understand being afraid of going through that horrid loss another time.

Remember that plenty of ladies get their sticky after multiple miscarriages, so you are still totally likely to get your sticky!! I just hope it is soon.

I know exactly what you mean hun, i was in this section probably at the begining of last year actually and none of the same people are here. It seems alot different here now, and i find not many reply to my messages etc :S I got my :bfp: but miscarried twins at 16 weeks and so i'm back here now! xx

I remember you from before :) :hugs:

I'm back to TTC too. xx

I know how you feel - I have been here since Oct 08 - TTC since Nov 08. I feel that I don't fit in anymore - I was doing the testers thread for the last three months but stopped and let someone else take over this month as it is killing me seeing all those :bfp:'s (not that I don't want people to get there :bfp:'s, I just feel like everyone is moving along and I am still here :cry:)

I am still here 6 months on (5 cycle's) and still nothing! I don't feel like a newbie anymore and I have not been here long enough to join in with LTTTC.

:hug:

Thanks hun!! i just dont know where i belong anymore i really dont :( i want to TTC i really do but im so scared its not going to happen and if it does the bean just wont stick.... :( xxx

I am newer to b&b but wanted to reply to you. I think that a lot of us ladies feel scared and lonely. This ttc is a scary deal especially when we have miscarriages. It was hard for me even last month seeing those get their BFP when I did not. Don't get me wrong - I am a nice person who has all the best wishes in the world for everyone and their journey with ttc. But I can't help it - i got sad. Before finding this site I was only knowing my own journey and dissapointed each month with BFN or early miscarriages. I don't see a dr. about ttc until May although my first miscarriage was 2 years ago in May - so I have been trying on and off for a while now! I just wanted you to know you aren't alone & although some of us are new faces - we will try to be filling the shoes of your old ttc buddies.
Good luck - and try to smile - hopefully our turn will be next.

Hi T'elle, I remember when you first joined :). I am still here too unfortunately. In fact there are still quite a few of us in the Ttc journals. There are also lots of new peeps recently I notice.

Here's hoping we don't have to wait much longer eh;)

Good luck :dust:

I've been here since August/September time last year, although I did leave for 3 months in October and went over to 1st trimester but I miscarried so I'm sadly back here xxx

Hi girls..
Myself and several other girls were feeling this way as well. We aren't exactly LTTCer's, but we have been here for a while. So we started a TTC Buddy thread. It's called mid term TTC! So all of you are welcome to come join us. Its just nice to have because we have all been doing this for a while now and feel like we can fit in with each other in that thread.

I joined in July time last year, and i'm still here!! Not even a whiff of moving on!! Nice to know that there are still a few people around!!

I've been here since August/September time last year, although I did leave for 3 months in October and went over to 1st trimester but I miscarried so I'm sadly back here xxx

I've been here since September too.

I've also noticed a big change of TTC'ers. I don't know if you remember me but i've been here floating about :)

I'm newish here, but will keep you company for a while! I'm on about my 6th cycle TTC. Need to concentrate on things a bit more, not let other things take over and get down to some serious baby making. Saying that...AF is 3 days late now so fingers crossed. Am thinking of you, take care! x

Hi i remember you. I remember the Avatars more than the nicknames of you girls :)
Anyway I joined November 2008, still here :)

Thanks girls forgot i posted this thread had my head in the clouds lol but back on track now xx

hiya hun! know what you mean! I have been here since Aug08 and TTC since July 08!
And also I live in Cardiff as well!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"