Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Reaction score
The mission should u choose to accept is to take out the :witch::af:and get KNOCKED UP.

Here is my plan:

This cycle I am going to draw my blue print on Fertility Friend, clear the pathway for DH's army :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:with HSG , smoke the eggy out with OPK, sneak up like a :ninja::ninja::ninja: and knock the :witch: out with :sex: DH will send his army :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::grr::grr::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:to drown the :witch: in PRESEED , block the :witch: exit with SOFTCUPS, then capture the eggy and fertilise the shit out of it. By the time the witch comes round..... :bfp: :cloud9::blue::blue::twinboys::crib::crib::crib:

The end =D>=D>=D>

:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::headspin::headspin::headspin: :yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Come on Ladies ,let us make this fun....feel free to add ur own mission and GOOD LUCK!!!

UPDATE: IT WORKED :bfp: :blue:

Ha ha I love it!! What CD are you? I'm 12 dpo but bfn, so looking forward to next cycle with an Easter bfp!!

Cd 4 for me lol. Cycle 7 ttc #2 and was getting a bit down about it but decided to try and make it fun again. Glad u ladies like it and hope u get ur bfps xx

Great start dream :) I'm gonna back my egg into a corner with my army of preseed and oh :spermy: too! Hell yeah! :bodyb:

That Easter bunny ain't got shit on me.

Great start dream :) I'm gonna back my egg into a corner with my army of preseed and oh :spermy: too! Hell yeah! :bodyb:

That Easter bunny ain't got shit on me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: buhuhahahahahahhahahahahha That easter bunny ain't got shit on me hahahahahahahaha:haha::haha::haha::happydance::happydance::happydance:. We are definitely not giving up ladies !!!!

Good morning ladies! How is everyone today? It has gone really really quiet here, what's up with that? Any way cd 6 for me and 1 week......yea 7 days to my HSG:happydance::happydance: Hope you all are great? Xx

Yo yo yo :thumbup:

It really is quiet isn't it?
No updates from me as still on damn AF, cd6!! Just when I think it's gone it's like SURPRISEEE! :dohh:

I cracked my tooth in half (previously had root canal) the other day. I've been shitting myself thinking it will have to be yanked out. Gappy me. Went to the dentist today and although I need a replacement filling and another filling in the next tooth (or so he says, damn dentists), I am keeping all my teeth so I am sooooo happy now :)

Also started doing Hip Hop Abs, don't know if anyone's heard of it but it's a fitness DVD thing. I always do it before my holiday to get that beach body back lol but I love HHA :) and exercising might help me conceive, you never know. Cause I don't know what else will help me after 7 cycles trying everythingggggg.

How are you all? Or just dream as you're all I see here!

I bought hip hop abs a few months ago, but can't really use it now :haha: so I gave it to my sister...but I did do the Insanity workouts about a year ago and they worked so well!

You're so close to getting your HSG dream! I hope this cycle is your lucky one and you get your BFP!

Sending lots of baby dust to you ladies!

I love dance work out DVD's, music is a great motivator for me. I will have to look into that for my post baby work out :D

Baby Dust and Hugs and some Easter BFP's ladies!!

Yay come on ladies. Lets bring out some Easter BFPs. :)
I am on CD4. AF stopped from CD3 this time. May be due to lots of exercising. Gonna start BD from weekend. Aiming for SMEP.
:dust:

Hi ladies :hi: how is everyone?

I love, love, love the missions! ;)

We've been super busy with all of this remodeling! I think this is the first time I've sat down since sometime last week! I'm trying to get my house in order now that our bedroom furniture got delivered yesterday, it's so nice to not have the entire contents of my bedroom spread throughout my house! Now we're just waiting on windows we ordered 5 weeks ago and we bought new flooring for the kitchen when we picked out our bedroom carpet, so when we get back to totally organized we have to rip everything out of the kitchen to do the floor :dohh: it's never-ending! I hate the process, but I love the results :)

I don't think we're ttc for a while, if ever again. It's put such an emotional strain on both of us which started leaking into our relationship. He's not very good at talking about anything important, he tries to avoid things that make him or I upset, so until we can talk I think it's best to just wait. I'm still cheering you ladies on! :hugs:

I hope you all are well! :) Miranda, your scan is right around the corner! Dream, you have to be getting excited for your hsg! Kk- you are getting so close to having your DD in your arms! Pickle, what are you guys doing on holiday? I always intend to workout before summer, but I honestly hate doing it :haha: once it's nice here, I'll start walking the dogs and taking walks with the kids and hope to lose enough to fit into my shorts and bikinis :haha:

I get it what u said loulou82baby. TTC is hard on relationship. I have gone through this. Hope we all get BFP soon and get out of this roller-coaster ride soon.

Hello ladies. Hope u r all good? Loulou i get what you mean and I hope like fairy said that we get our bfp soon lol. Cd 8 for me and no actions yet. Good luck and baby dust xx

Just stopping in to say hi! I really hope that everyone here gets their much deserved bfp really soon! :hugs:

We put in our kitchen floor today so I've been busy painting baseboard and trying to tidy up. Still have a lot of work to do! I'm thankful that it's helping to keep my mind off ttc a little. It really is such a struggle!

Lots of love and :hugs: to you lovely ladies, I hope you are all well ♡♥♡♥♡♥

You better still stick around LouLou, since you don't FB this is the only way for me to know what you are up to :p

I'll be here Kk, just think we're going to be more ntnp than ttc :) I'm not going to push anything and see what happens. I'll still temp but I haven't decided if I'll opk, I think if I know when o is coming it'll bring the need to bd pressure and I don't want that. My oh can't take it and I feel like I'm forcing him :haha: I think at this point I'd rather just have fun (even if that means only bd'ing once a month :/ ) and see what happens. I'm leaving the ball in his court as to when he wants to bd, so it may be never or hardly ever, but it won't be forced :)

How are you feeling?

Exhausted. I have yet to get that second trimester burst of energy. a little over one more week and I'll be in the the third trimester.

I would just ntnp...and maybe you could secretly be temping and then just happen to dress a little naughty around certain times just to entice :p I do wish you guys the best of luck with however you choose to approach it. Better to not strain a marriage and just enjoy what you have till he is sure of what he wants!

I love this!! First ever TWW for me. Fingers crossed for an Easter BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->