Mission impossible!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you guys are killing me love it!!! I except the mission!!! is my computer going to explode now:yipee::shipw:

cd1 for me just spotting tho :witch: isn't in full force yet!

:hugs: Sorry about af x

Ur computer will self destruct in 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1...........
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well apparently all this talk of the :witch: made her run into my cervix and get a nosebleed. Hope she broke her damn nose.
Unfortunely, I was ill prepared as I was expecting her this weekend.
However, I have her broomstick now!!
Going by the store after work and getting the s.i and we are going to start it tomorrow.
Poor hubby!!! He's not going to see it coming!! LOL

I dress up like :devil: and :sex:
then, I dress up like ::ninja: and :sex:
Then maybe we get :drunk:, or maybe play in the :icecream:
til his :gun: go :pop: and we get our :bfp:

That's the plan man!!!

Well apparently all this talk of the :witch: made her run into my cervix and get a nosebleed. Hope she broke her damn nose.
Unfortunely, I was ill prepared as I was expecting her this weekend.
However, I have her broomstick now!!
Going by the store after work and getting the s.i and we are going to start it tomorrow.
Poor hubby!!! He's not going to see it coming!! LOL

I dress up like :devil: and :sex:
then, I dress up like ::ninja: and :sex:
Then maybe we get :drunk:, or maybe play in the :icecream:
til his :gun: go :pop: and we get our :bfp:

That's the plan man!!!

Sorry about af :hugs:. Love ur plan and good luck for next cycle x

well af hasn't arrived (yet) im having very light spotting hardly anything at all?? I tested again this morning there maybe a faint line but I don't trust it so its a waiting game I guess! how are you guys?
photo (9).jpg here it is anyway?

CD 2 - Evil :witch: is here. But that's ok. Yesterday's mission was to find Soy Isoflavones. Do you know how many stores were SOLD OUT??! It must be that time of year!! DANG I had to go to 3 different places and I grabbed the bottle that some poor soul had stashed behind the melatonin so they could come back and get it for themselves! But - Mission 1 accomplished. Finders keepers!!! (Sorry, if it was your stash - But I'll share!! There's 60, I hope neither of us need that many!!)

Awaiting Mission 2!

How is everyone else today???

well af hasn't arrived (yet) im having very light spotting hardly anything at all?? I tested again this morning there maybe a faint line but I don't trust it so its a waiting game I guess! how are you guys?
View attachment 677505 here it is anyway?

My eyes aren't as good as they used to be. I would test again tomorrow!!

CD 2 - Evil :witch: is here. But that's ok. Yesterday's mission was to find Soy Isoflavones. Do you know how many stores were SOLD OUT??! It must be that time of year!! DANG I had to go to 3 different places and I grabbed the bottle that some poor soul had stashed behind the melatonin so they could come back and get it for themselves! But - Mission 1 accomplished. Finders keepers!!! (Sorry, if it was your stash - But I'll share!! There's 60, I hope neither of us need that many!!)

Awaiting Mission 2!

So I've been hearing more and more about soy isoflavones - what is this stuff and what does it do? :shrug:

Awaiting Mission 2!

So I've been hearing more and more about soy isoflavones - what is this stuff and what does it do? :shrug:

its like natural clomid. suppose to help with O. I tried it and it didn't work for me. but it has worked for a lot of women. It helped them to O.

yeah im going to try a different test tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"