Mistake?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Well SC is always putting bills first ...

Me? Well I'm always needing something for Caitlin or house first :blush: lol

Anyway hes always set on paying the rent, sky, broadband etc etc and never ends up with pennies for himself - spot the one with sense because instead of putting the council tax bill first today I went in to town spending and using Stu as my bag carrier :rofl:

So in Woolies I was buying myself a CD & he wanted to buy guitar heros for the Wii but couldn't justify it ...so I managed to get to the til and pay for it without him seeing but it wasn't so easy to get home without seeing it since the box is massive!

Hes really chuffed (big kid lol) but now I feel my TV has been over taken????
:hissy:

that was kind of u x

my dh is the same worrys about bills while i spend on me and jack. must be a man thing x

Oh, honey, get used to it!

We have playstation 2, playstation 3 and the Wii.

Between the kids playing games, or OH, and/or watching cartoons, or OH watching his own shows, I never get to watch what I want to.

:rofl: @ tv being taken over....glad he's enjoying it :hugs:

:rofl: Love the thought of you trying to sneak a big box home without him noticing! Was he carrying that one too? Buying stuff should always come before bills :laugh2:

It's your own fault that you now have no TV though ;) x

BTW, if he's gung ho like mine is when he gets into a game, you may not see him for a few nights. LOL

Well SC is always putting bills first ...

Me? Well I'm always needing something for Caitlin or house first :blush: lol

Anyway hes always set on paying the rent, sky, broadband etc etc and never ends up with pennies for himself - spot the one with sense because instead of putting the council tax bill first today I went in to town spending and using Stu as my bag carrier :rofl:

So in Woolies I was buying myself a CD & he wanted to buy guitar heros for the Wii but couldn't justify it ...so I managed to get to the til and pay for it without him seeing but it wasn't so easy to get home without seeing it since the box is massive!

Hes really chuffed (big kid lol) but now I feel my TV has been over taken????
:hissy:

This I have to laugh at! :rofl::rofl:

can be kind of sexy to see your man playing guitar ...no?:)

My DH is the same way. I've actually handed all the finances over to him, because if left to me..........well let's just say we wouldn't have a pot to piss in. :rofl: So, he's the "reasoning" behind the money spending BUT there's a really nice balance with it all as we're still able to do pretty much anything we'd like - with a few exceptions, like buying a house, taking a cruise, etc.

Does this mean I have to say thank you publicly now :D

I'm not a computer games person, but played Guitar Hero III after a few drinks at a mates house... it's sooo addictive :happydance:

Still spent all my money paying the bills but at least I've got something to take my mind off it LOL

:rofl: Well that was very nice of you Wobbs... :lol:

I have visions of SC in front of the telly now like Vernon Kay in the advert ...

"Get me leather pants while your at it woman" PMSL!!

I have visions of SC in front of the telly now like Vernon Kay in the advert ...

:rofl: me too, i wanna see pis of this rockstart :)

Wobbs does that make you a rock chick?? or a groupie?

doesn't a groupie have sex with the band?.......

......nope defo not a groupie :rofl:

doesn't a groupie have sex with the band?.......

......nope defo not a groupie :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Oh, that's bad!

Don't turn your back on that game unit or it just might be returned back to the store!

How kind of you. Although you may live to regret it!!!

How kind of you. Although you may live to regret it!!!

Nah, she's already booked the TV for her soaps etc LOL (in fact that was the first thing she said before even giving it to me) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->