• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

mittelschmerz

purplecat

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Do you know if the day you experience mittelschmerz is the actual day of ovulation?

I'm wondering the same thing..but it's probably different for everyone. I had ovulation pain for 2 days before i got a positive opk and then really really bad ovulation pains the day i got a positive and the day after it was gone..i don't temp so it's really hard to tell for me!

Hmm I am not sure either :(
I can't really find anything online either

I was curious about the same!!! I got a positive today and have been having cramps.... I will be stalking to see others opinions!! :)

I just read somewhere that it is usually the day of ovulation. I read this article from a mother who has it and she said she tested positive 2 days in opks however only ovulation one of those days and it was the day she experience mittelschmerz

I'm sure every women is different tho but I'm pretty sure the pain is from the ovary releasing the egg right? That should mean that's the actual day of ovulating right? Lol I'm so confused

I would think so, I'm sure women that temp would be able to give us much better opinions lol..I wish I could temp but I wake up a lot through the night and never sleep at the same times so I've never attempted to try. I had really bad ovulation pain the day I got my positive opk though, so I was wondering if I just have a short surge and still ovulated that same day

Did u bd that day by chance. I did twice but the first time i was in pain i almost couldnt handle it. The pain went away after an hour or so and some tylenol

I have had this on and off for days but pos opk today

I noticed sometimes I have them, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes they are really really bad, sometimes they are barely there. I remember one month after tracking with OPK's I got a really dark line on my OPK and then an hour later started cramping so horribly I had to sit in a hot bath. I wouldn't go solely on those pains because you never know how soon or how late they could show up. "if they even do at all". I am going to be starting basal tracking next month with my OPK and EWCM tracking. It's been 2 years of trying. I really really hope next month is finally it for me.

Oh i hope its all your guys month this month! Im hoping bding everyday will make something happen for me! Its only my 4th month ttc but im really hoping :)
Ive also been tracking cm and cervix.
baby dust to you all! Santa might be good to us ;)

Oh i hope its all your guys month this month! Im hoping bding everyday will make something happen for me! Its only my 4th month ttc but im really hoping :)
Ive also been tracking cm and cervix.
baby dust to you all! Santa might be good to us ;)

I hope so! I have been a pretty good girl this year! :happydance:

Lol seeeeeeeee
Santas got to be nice to us this year. Or i may have to hunt him down and have a word with him. :D

I have O pains right now! It's been on and off all day and more constant in the afternoon and night. I got my positive opk today. I will let you know what happens with me when I take my temp tomorrow :)

I cramping again and my opk was super dark I thought yesterday's were positive think I was wrong

I had them this cycle, when I got my 2nd pos opk and the next two days (neg opks).

Should I do another opk tonight I did it this am and was strong positive

I figured out while i was temping (and having ultrasounds to confirm) i would get the cramping a day or 2 after ovulation. From what I understand, you can get cramping from the egg being released, but also the fluid from the follicle can cause cramping as it is released the days following ovulation. I think that's why some people get the cramping before and after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"