mittelschmerz

I've always had middleschmerz. left worse than right. always assumed it was the date of ovulation. I started charting temps last month and doing opk. Last month, I got the positive OPK in the morning, starting having the pain around 5 pm that evening. Temp up the next day. So I am pretty sure I ovulated that evening, same day I got the first opk.
This month, I ovulated on the right, i just felt some pinching, not as strong or convincing as the left. THis time, I got pinches on Friday evening, thought "that's weird, no positive opk yet…" got the positive opk the next morning, then late that night, again more pinches….so i think that was the ovulation? Temps did not correlate well this time, went up before the opk, went back down 3 days later. weird. Had EWCM the day I had the pinches.

I'm not clear if i'm getting the pinches before O or right at O. I don't think it's after for me. Not happy that my temps are not correlating this month, but I'm waking up at all different times, and waking up intermittently during the night (long story, we have weird jobs).

wish there was a better way to detect O!

just updating,
I had ovulation pain the 1st day of my positive opk. I think I ovulated the next day after ovulation pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->