miu and hpt question

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by amyblackstone, Oct 26, 2008.

1. amyblackstone

amyblackstone Hubby, son n me

Hi ladies,

I have some 25 miu sensitive HPTs. Do you think they can give a :bfp: 3/4 days after implantation or does it take longer to build up 25miu hcg?

Can anyone give me some sort of a breakdown on how many miu of hcg there will be each day past implantation?

Thanks a lot for any help. I know I am getting crazy but I really need to clear this up..

- Amy.

2. juliespencer9

juliespencer9 Well-Known Member

how many days past ovulation are you?

3. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

u are only 11dpo so they could but may not good luck

4. amyblackstone

amyblackstone Hubby, son n me

I am actually 12 DPO. I got two :bfp:s yesterday morning with very concentrated FMU. But today I got a :bfn: with more diluted FMU with the same brand!

I have some new tests of a different brand with 25miu sensitivity, so that is why I want to know. :) I think my implantation was at 9DPO.

5. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

sorry 1/2 asleep when looked at ur chart wait untill the am and test agane it just may b that u didnt have anof hcg in ur fmu good luck

6. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

hi hun i looked at the charts on fertility friend as i had a temp dip at 7dpo. it seems that most get bfps 2-3 days after implantation.

i'm not sure what the hcg would be at each day past ov but i shall goggle it and find out for you. (wat to look for myself anyways lol).

congrats on your bfp yesterday hope when you next test its another bfp. x

7. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member