• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Mixed emotions

Annabel

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

My period is over 2weeks late, it's been regular since having my lo, now 8 months. I was a little worried I was pregnant again as I start back to work next week. I chatted to hubby about it and he seemed quite excited. He said, well I'd sell the stoke pram and get that Phil and teds pram! Bless him
So anyway I took a test and it was negative.
I felt the same way I use to feel when we were trying for our lo. I felt quite sad it was negative. But then on the other hand I was a little relieved it was negative as I'm starting back to work and we can't really afford another baby right now. Although i feel guilty that I felt relieved, iykwim?!

Just feel all mixed up. :(

Didnt want read and run, just sending hugs xxx

Thanks Hun, I realise my post is completely pointless really. Just feeling quite confused, I suppose if my head wasn't ruling my heart we'd probably be ttc number 2!

Still don't know where my period has gone too!?!

It is so difficult to know what you want when LO is still quite young, my thoughts are is that what is meant to be is meant to be - but that does not stop the emotional rollercoaster, lots of hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"