MMC question??

binlidsrock

Reaction score
I had a MMC last july and Im 12weeks pregnant again now...everything was fine at 11 weeks, heatbeat etc.....but because of the last time, every day I have a fear of my baby dying and me not knowing.....would I have any signs? the last time I was on progesternone and heard that this can prolong a pregnancy even though the baby has already died. Im not taking it now and Im just curious if I would know or not. Its anybodys worst nightmare, even the thought of it......I worried again now as coming into my 12th week I have been experienced more cramping, especially of an evening...no spotting or anything, just a different kind of pain, sometimes at the top of my tummy and sometimes at the bottom!.......just looking for some re assurance, got another scan next friday....:)

ive had 2 healthy pregnancies and 1 mc. with the 2 healthy ones i got what i used to call stretching pains in tummy and mild cramps and a weird stabbing pain sometimes when i stood up that used to make me double over in lower stomach and it was caused by ligaments and muscles being softer. All totally normal. if you think about it your tummy is stretching especially with first and its not just the skin its the ligaments and muscles aswel as all your organs moving into different places - bladder and stomach so cramps etc were all ok for me, your baby is entering the stage where its formed and now going to grow at a amazing pace. you'll feel better from 20 wks when you can feel him/her move as thats more reassuring (unless its asleep and you'll be prodding it to get it to move)
with my mc no cramps or anything just a warm feeling like af coming and one boob got bigger than the other (weird) just went to toilet and it was blood with no real warning.
:thumbup:

I had a MMC and found out at the 12 week scan, this pregnancy i panicked so much going for that scan, i worried about every twinge, every lack of sickness etc, its very natural to do so. I worried throughout the whole pregnancy if i'm honest, but def relaxed more after the 20 week scan, and i had a doppler to put my mind at rest. I am sure everything will be fine for u hun, and good luck for your scan, my pregnancy is now a 16 month old girl!

Thank you for the replies ladies, I feel much better now, I'm actually going to try and enjoy the cramps and imagine my little baby growing! Its nuts I know, but some days its just hard not to worry....not matter how I feel! cant wait to get to the 9th month!! XXX

Good luck for your scan on friday! I know it can be very worrying. I found out about my mmc at my dating scan so when i went for scans with my next pregnancy i was terrified. I got cramps early on with this pregnancy and still do sometimes (36+3 now) due to stretching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"