Mmc

natthecat

2 years TTC #1
Reaction score
Could someone explain how this works, ie, how you know it's ocurred why when etc

Im worried in case I had one early this week.. as I lost a creamy clot with red dot in it.. and i have not had any symptoms since, but saying that I have not had a proper bleed all month or since..

I would like to know more about it too lol

I had a chemical pregnancy in feb - got my positive then AF came a few days later. period was the same as normal maybe slightly harsher cramps - GP said 80% end this way and it can be anything that causes it but if it keeps happening then it would involve further tests. She told me off for testing too early and send 'you should wait until your period is a week late'... yeah right... i'd like to see her try and wait that long!!!

Creamy clot could have been the CM that protects your cervix after ovulation?? i tend to get that just before AF and then have a little spotting before AF comes??

Im having that atm.. i never had that before tho.. im usually dead on and flooding on my 1st day of AF and im not.. lets just hope its getting better so I can try next month lol

I've had 2 missed miscarriages. It's the term used when the baby miscarries, but the body does not expel it. It's not the same as a chemical pregnancy, and if the foetus comes away, that's a 'regular' miscarriage. The way you find out is either a bleed, followed by a scan to check the baby is ok, or a usual scheduled scan. The first of mine was my 11 week scan, the second I had a bleed at 10 weeks followed by a scan to check. In both cases the baby had stopped growing 3-4 weeks earlier but my body had held onto it. I needed a D & C both times.

Hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"