• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Mmmm what should i do?

tinkabells

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Need ya advice, Hollie has been really ill with this cold she has got, fob txted asking how she was, i havent replied, should i tell him she's been really bad???xxx

yea i would hun, always act like the better person then he can never say to you that you dont let him know when shes ill etc xx

Its up to you hun, do you want him to come and see her? chances are he will ask too if you tell him. xx

Na i wouldnt let him, i've told him when he got back intouch, his not seeing her, until after dna, i txted him, but suprise suprise his phone's turned off xxx

Sending you hugs :hugs: I hope Hollie is better soon xx

I hope shes better soon :)

Hmmm its a tough one... when scarlett was in hospital on antibiotics and a tad dehydrated, i didnt tell fob, not because i didnt want too, but mainly because i was too worried about her. And its not as if he cared of she had a cot, or pram or warm clothes, so why would he care about that...

So i guess, in answer to your question, id say no lol
xxx

Good point lou, if they dont care if the babys have a bed, why would they care about anything else!

Exactly!

God their all such arseholes!!!!!!! Grrrrr

Wow im in a shitty mood today! lol

xxx

I was in a&e lastnight with hollie, she developed a rash all over and was crying as soon as it came up, so phoned nhs direct they told me to go to hospital straight away, anyway i'll cut a long story short, she has a viral infection brought on from her cold, i did txt him, but surprise surprise his phone was off, but his txtin me now, asking if she's ok and if he can do anything, how about you grow some balls and be there for your daughter was my reply, but havent heard anything yet xxx

Id forget about him just now, hes acting concerned yet wanting DNA?? fffffsss

Hope hollie is ok and got some meds, im glad u took her the rash could of been something far worse!

Awwww poor hollie! I hope she feels better soon!

Shes lucky to have such a good mummy :D

xx

Yeah i just had a right go at him and his turned his phone off again, he was trying to ask questions about where i live and things like that

There's nothing you can give her, but if she gets moany and another temp just give her calpol,
I know claire i thought it was meningitus xxx

Keep an eye on her temp seriously.. if its slightly high go back in if it gets too high she can have a convulsion, dont be scared to strip her and open the window if she has a high temp, she wont be cold. needs to be down asap!

yEah she's not bad tonight, just been sleeping most of the day and coughing every now and again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"