Mmmmkay I'm done, you can come out now...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by cooney, Apr 6, 2009.

1. cooney

cooney Well-Known Member

:rofl: I want to be finished now.

-I have really bad siatic nerve pain
    -If I walk more than 20 feet I get what feels like a stitch in my side except it's all over my belly.
    -I can't get comfortable when I go to bed and when I wake up I ache all over.
    -If someone touches my stomache it is super uncomfortable
    -All I get all day long is "you don't look pregnant."
    -I constantly feel "overly full" in my midsection like I have been holding my urine for ages, but I pee every 20 min or so.

I cant believe this is going to get worse! :dohh:

Ok Cora Willow, You can come out now!:hissy:

Ok so she should wait a little longer.... I am just sick of snapping at people who don't deserve it just because I am in a constant state of discomfort...

And I'm sick of bitching!

2. Pudding-x123

Pudding-x123 Guest

Haha this is exactly how I have felt. BUT after having a TERRIBLE dream (I dreamt that I was in a crash andwent unconcious, I woke up in hospital andthey had done a C-Section and wouldn't tell me where my daughter was!) I have decided she can stay in there as long as she wants!

3. Mumof42009

Mumof42009 Mum Of 4 Preemie's

ah hun its all worth it in the end, you wouldnt want her coming now not easy having a premmie xx

4. starah

starah Well-Known Member

Oh I hear you, I've been ready for this one to come out for ages.

5. lissagayle

lissagayle Well-Known Member

I know how you feel.... I cant believe that im almost at the halfway point,, feels like it has been a year already...I guess it will start going faster i hope so!!

6. nikkip75

nikkip75 Well-Known Member

awwww i know its hard isnt it...

you never seem to feel comfy, the heartburn, the peeing all the time, the backache, the breathlessness, the sore boobies, sore hips, walking like a duck....:cry: god im making myself cry :rofl:

but it will all come to an end and then you will have a lovely little daughter forever. :hugs:

lovely name choice btw...

7. sahmkjsky

sahmkjsky Guest

I too am suffering from Sciatica but no matter how much pain I am in I am still LOVING being pregnant its a complete MIRACLE remember that!!!! A MIRACLE that a human being is growing and forming inside of you