mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

2bananas

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Slowly but surely working my way through a terry's chocolate orange :happydance:

Yum yum yum

for anyone who has missed the deal of the century these are currently buy one get 2 free at morrisons!!! :happydance:

Not a good thing, I can almost reach morrisons from my house lol

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I might have to go and get my bar of galaxy now ...:)

im so going to morrisons tomorrow yummy yummy yummy :)
i can see a tin of quality street and promised i wouldnt open untill christmas - o well :shy: xx

Oooh lovely! We get discount too at Morrisons so may go and collect some :haha:

Oh yummy :) I have a huge bar of Dairy Milk bubbly.I might have some later :D xxx

Why tell me this before my maternity allowance has gone in!!!!!!! EVIL!!!!!!!!! :haha:

OH MY GOD I HATE YOU. (not really ;))
SOMEONE GO AND GET ME SOME
I'LL PAY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
i don't driiiive :(
morrisons is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr x

Mmmm chocolate... orange...chocolate orange.
Ok. I want, I need *texts other half*:haha:

I can drive but i just daren't :rofl: I was skidding in the snow yesterday and it's worse today so there's no-way i'm going out in it! I'll have to go without :cry: :haha:

Although i could text MIL and ask her to get me some cos she works there :D

I've got OH to text his mum so she's going to get me some :haha:

Aaaaarrrghhh!!! Trapped in the house all day waiting for carpet fitter & bed delivery with NO CHOCOLATE!!!

lol you lot - so how many of you went and bought some today???

I have a confession to make. I ate all of it bar 6 segments and yes I did feel sick!

Still, it hasn't put me off wanting to eat the others. Hope the baby likes chocolate :)

meeeehhhh woman dont tell me these things, i was a savory girl before prgnancy but developed a terrys choclolate orange tooth through out but with xmas they have been soooo expensive and havent had the money to get any. and now you tell me morrisons are doing that deal..........my nearest one is a 40min drive away and i dont have a car!!!

lol

Thank god there isnt a morrisons near me... i hear they have the same deal with choccie fingers too! I'd worry about the amount of weight I'd put on if I got them in.

Buy 10lbs....get 20lbs freeeeee..... :D

Thank god there isnt a morrisons near me... i hear they have the same deal with choccie fingers too! I'd worry about the amount of weight I'd put on if I got them in.

Buy 10lbs....get 20lbs freeeeee..... :D

I know - I was going to pop down and get some choccie fingers too but not sure if deal is still on?! Maybe i'll go and have a nosey anyway lol...... and pick up some more choc oranges while im at it

Waistline??? What waistline................... whoops!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->