MMR Wednesday - Red mark today?

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by RainbowDrop_x, Jun 3, 2011.

1. RainbowDrop_x

RainbowDrop_x Well-Known Member

DD had her MMR on Wednesday and when I was changing her nappy this morning I noticed this.

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/RainbowDrop_x/248923_2118000947201_1161061396_32635558_2824043_n.jpg

Is this normal do you think? It doesn't seem to be bothering her at all but I didn't know if I should put something on it?

2. chubbin

chubbin Proud mum of one

I dont think Ill be much help here, but I just wanted to say that I get a similar reaction after injections/mosquito bites. It doesnt hurt and never comes to anything, just goes down on it's own. Nonetheless, Im aware of the difference between an adult and a baby. I think if I was worried about it, Id make a quick GP appt just to put my own mind at rest :) xx

3. Heidi

Heidi Mummy to two girls

Looks the same as what my LO had after her's it went down after a few days and didnt bother her either xxxx

4. RJsMum

RJsMum Mommy of RJ

DS's lasted less than 2 days and he wasn't bothered. It felt warm to touch, but otherwise okay. Ring your GP if you're concerned though.

5. Lara310809

Lara310809 Mum of 3 girls

My LO didn't react like that. If it's hot, I would speak to someone about it. If it's not hot and she doesn't seem bothered, I wouldn't worry, but obviously keep an eye on it.

6. bubbles123

bubbles123 Well-Known Member

My LO has had this happen before with other jabs. Went away in a few days. I wouldn't worry. My LO only had his MMR yesterday so it's too soon to see if this one will come up like that but I expect it will.