Moaning ?

mummytobe

2 little girls
Reaction score
Over the past couple of days my LO has been making moaning noises, mainly just before she goes to sleep and when she wakes up, although she does do it randomly during the day too! Are these normal baby noises or is she moaning for another reason? Any ideas :thumbup:

Hi, my baby does this when going to sleep when shes really tired, my other daughter who is now 4 did the same and my little brother who is now 5 also did it. I think its either a tired or a comfort thing tbh x

My lo has been doing this too .. she usually goes to sleep at 6.30 but the other night she just wouldnt sleep .. so i brought her downstairs and she sat in her bouncy chair looking at me for three hours jus moaning .. not crying not annoyed jus moaning .. so weird lol.

Its weird cause shes only started doing it, but glad other babies do it too, i think ive become one of those over worried mums that worry over every lil sound :O lol

Theakston does it when he's tired and on the boob. If I shhhh him loud enough he gradually stops and falls asleep. I think it's when he's overtired or overstimulated and needs like white noise to block everything out so tries to make it himself.

Abby does this. Sometimes it starts with singing or sometimes it is a full on moan. Most likely she'll do it in the car seat and it's really cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->