Moby Wrap? Good ... Bad? Your opinion?

ahcigar1

Happy Mother of 1
Reaction score
Sorry to bother you ladies but I'm not getting any responses at all over in 2nd so thought would try asking you.

So hubby and I have been looking at buying the Moby Wrap. He wants it so while he is working he can still cuddle the baby etc and still work with no issues since he works from home. I would like it cause while out shopping or something my hands would be free and would be much easier.

What are your experiences with this item? Do you love it or hate it? Also was wondering how would I breastfeed or hubby bottle feed with this? Can't seem to find any video tutorials of how to do either. And it would be a huge help at minimum if hubby could use this while bottle feeding when he is working so he will still ahve one hand free to do his job.

Any tips, instructions, reviews would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I absolutely LOVE my Moby wrap!! I am so excited to use it with this baby! It is cozy and nicer than the Snugli carriers because you have your baby against your body, without a layer of carrier inbetween. I'm not sure about feeding a baby while it's in a wrap, I never did that. I think nursing/feeding is such a time of bonding, I'd rather just carve out time to devote my attention to it.

There are good videos on YouTube (I think) that will teach you the plethora of ways you can wear your baby.

Good luck!

https://www.mobywrap.com/instructionpages.aspx?Topic=instructionvideos

I would like to know what other ladies think about these as well... And how do they work when it comes to plus size women?

I haven;t used my Moby wrap yet but got it on the recommendation of a bunch of my friends who LOVE LOVE LOVE their Moby wraps. I have heard they are great when the baby is really small and then I will be moving on to an Ergo around 4 months.

I love my Moby wrap! I got it quite late last time, so never attempted bf ing in it, but fully intend to thos time. I highly recommend it x x

You might get more answers over in Natural Parenting, hun. A lot of women in there swear by Moby wraps, and I'm sure some of them BF in them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->