• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Modest Maternity Wear Options

fides

Reaction score
updated

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. I have a couple empire waist tops that normally provide decent coverage but since my boobs have blown up I have to keep tugging at it.....

That outfit at the bottom of page 1 looks like something the 19 kids and counting mom wears.

About 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant, I was super excited to discover that I fit into the bridesmaid's dress my sister had worn at my wedding, and she said I could have it. Guess I won't be wearing that for a while! I haven't even begun to start looking into maternity clothes, as I am no where NEAR that point (though, if I keep up this ravishing hunger, I may get there sooner than later!). But I'll keep this link in mind. Thanks. :winkwink:

im just going to get plenty of long floaty summer tops lol and when it gets cooler in the fall then i'll layer up my clothes like in previous pregnancys when i was pregnant through the winter, a Bump Band bridges the gaps nicely so i can keep wearing most of my tops will just need some skirts and maternity jeans lol,

I am so excited, a friend of mine is going to give me her maternity clothes. We have shared clothes in the past, so it should all fit. Such a relief as I didn't know how we were going to afford to buy me maternity clothes!

oh god some of the stuff is hideous, haha.

I know what you mean though, i found last time i was preg my maternity tops were starting to expose my tummy a little in the last few weeks :dohh:

I find most things too frumpy and too covered up for the summer months and I am really struggling. When I find something nice I can't get a bra that doesn't bloody poke out, is it just me?
x

I got a pair of maternity jeans the other day and have got a few pairs of maternity leggings..... think i will mostly be wearing leggings and long tops through pregnancy, keeping it simple!! :)

The swimsuit is really cute! I liked the site, thanks for sharing it :) Sure, I wouldn't wear some of the things they sell, but I'm a rather modest dresser, and it's nice to see a site that offers them in maternity size.

Its the arms for me, all these short sleeve tops have such short sleeves that my arms look so gross! Especially Motherhood!

euuwww that redd nightgown is awful even my granny wouldnt wear it. divorce would defo be on the cards if i wore that..and those momma dresses...

theres ways of dressing modestly without looking like a sack of potatoes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"