Mom entrepreneurs

Jasiellover

Reaction score
Are there other moms on here that want to start some type of online business? I am finished with my degree in business management and would really love a partner I can brainstorm and come up with ideas. Someone that is interested in putting the time and effort into starting something serious. :thumbup:

It might not be your thing but if there is anyone else who may like the following idea ....I currently sell my handmade jewellery thru etsy and Facebook but looking for an original concept within that area . I've been thinking about running a website where the customers can design their own peice of jewellery using a wide range of materials available . They can also select a lucky dip option too if there stuck for ideas . Gives the customer a part to play in making a gift for someone. I think it would be a great unique selling point . Also I have more Ideas within this field .

That sounds really interesting but I don't think you are from the USA are you? I should have said that the person needs to be from USA because legally it's hard to start something with someone in another country.

I'm from the US but I've kind of started my own thing lol

I've been trying to make money online since I found out my son needed alot of medical help and I couldn't work at a desk job anymore.

I hope you find your partner but if it helps, I've done so much stuff online it blows my mind sometimes lol

I've done things from completing Survey's for money, to joining a site called Clixsense and making, 'How-To' Youtube videos that are connected with Adsense so I could be paid by Google. I also have 6 different blogs in blogger, again all attached to Adsense so I earn from both Youtube views/clicks and my Blogger. I've created multiple 'facebook pages' attached to my blogs and have over 3,000 friends attached to my facebook whom I share my blogs with to encourage the growth of visitors and sales.

Some of my blogs are attached to my Etsy account where I sell things I crochet when I have freetime and I also resale cell phone cases on eBay.

I also work for clients on a freelancing site called Elance (which I would highly recommend to anyone who's starting off working from home) I do a lot of article writing and data entry work, mostly with the same repeat clients but that place you can pick and choose your jobs and your price.

All of these things require no experience, just a little bit of research and a lot of dedication. It's a little rough getting started, but once you establish yourself, you can pick and choose what you want to do on a day to day basis... today, for example, I'm going to work for my Elance client while my DS naps and I await my DD to come home school :)

Those are a few things though. If you have any other ideas though, I'd still suggest looking at these things, at the very least, you can see how other people are making their earnings online. I mean, if someone's paying you to do work for them on Elance, they must be making more off your work or they wouldn't be paying you to do it for them :) If I had even more time, I'd try and do what my clients are doing, but right now, I'm more comfortable working for them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->