Mommas of two or more.. TTC after baby?

ashleyy0

Mom to Hunter NTNP#2
Reaction score
How long did everyone wait to TTC after baby? Is there ever a good age gaps so baby aren't so far apart? My sister and I were 4 years apart and we always hated each other growing up. We never got along. So I am trying to decide what is a good age gap between babies?

My tots are 13 months apart, totally not planned. But worked out awesome in the end! They are great playmates for one another, they are 3 1/2 & 4 1/2, and I am now actively TTC #3. Good luck to you

My eldest boy is almost 8, I then had mc at 9 weeks, then had another boy who is almost 4 and then a girl wo is almost 2. The two boys are highly competitive 50% of the time but get on great the other 50% (you would figure there would be less competition because of the gap but no!!). The two LO'S seem to get on well most of the time, they play quite nicely & my 8 year old is v protective of little girl. Sometimes I think if we had a girl in the middle would it have been easier as girls are very different I think to boys calmer and less destructive!! At the end of the day I think a lot of it comes down to gender & each childs personality! WE just went with timings on when seemed right to have another baby and also then you have to factor in chemicals and mc! We are trying for number 4 at the mo and i have had 2 chemicals so really we dont have much control over it ........ good luck anyway. Happy and healthy babydust to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->