Momma's with 3 (or more) babies

Missy08

Reaction score
Hello! :flower: Looking for advice from any moms with 3 (or more) kiddos at home. DH & I currently have 2 girls (6 and almost 2) and I feel like I want to have one more but I'm so torn on the decision....I had always originally wanted to stop at 2 but now I don't feel that way. I still feel like someone is missing but then at the same time, I feel like if we have more it is "pushing our luck" or I feel like maybe we'll "rock the boat" too much if that makes sense...

How did you guys find going from 2 to 3 and how did you make the decision??

Thanks!

I would love to know this as well :)
Also we have one of each so everyone else says we don't need to have anymore, not that that matters anyway lol xx

Hello,
I have 3 children and thinking of trying for the 4th next year. I found going for 2-3 kids very challenging at 1st but my 3rd is now almost 18 months and I absolutely love it. I thought I was done after the 3rd because I had a girl after 2 boys, but I still have a feeling I have more one in me

I have 3 and founderstanding it much easier going from 2-3 than I did going from 1-2. Baby number 3 just fitted in and I was far more laid back! Baby number 3 is now 3 and starting school in September! !! :(

How did you guys find going from 2 to 3 and how did you make the decision??

Thanks!

I went from 2 to 4. I ended up with surprise your pregnant and there are 2. lol My kids were older as I had been on some form of birth control for over 9 years when I got pregnant with them. So when they were born my oldest was 6 days away from being 12 and my second was turning 10 in less than 4 months. So it went fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->