Mommy to Be =] due date set for march 5th,2008 =]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mamii2be18, Sep 20, 2007.

1. mamii2be18

mamii2be18 ITS A GIRL =] 2nd Trimester.

hello everyone my name is Dana. i am 18 years old.and i have an amazing boyfriend that i have been with for almost 3years now =] his name is JOe.
    We have found out not to long ago that we r going to have our 1st baby together.and we couldnt be happier.i cant wait to start our little family =] I am now 16 weeks and 2 days pregnant. and in 3 weeks we will find out if our lil angel is a lil boi or girl =] we cant wait. im praying for a lil girl but we will be happy with either as long as its healthy =]. So far my pregnancy is goin wonderful.the heartbeat is nice and fast.=] the doctor tells me from how low i am carrying that he thinks its a girl. i will be so happy if it is.aha i got pregnant rite after i got off of my birth control i was on, it was kinda planned but it jus kinda happened before we KNew it haha we have always talked about haveing a baby together but we jus wernt shure when but like i say everything happens for a reason rite =] ...this will be my 1st child and i am excited but at the same time very scared, i mean i kno im gonna be a wonderful mommy and my boyfriend is gonna be an amazing father but u always have those doubts ya kno. i have alot to learn and i feel like i dont KNO Anything about babys or what to do in certain situations things like that i cant stop thinking about. so i have been constantly reading pregnancy books haha.Me and my boyfriend live at his grandparents house for now and we should be gettin a appt together soon.but i still worrie if everything is gonna be ok in the future. but iunno i guess we'll jus hafta wait and see =] i cant wAit to start meeting new people and start talkin with everyone. i am new at these forums and im learning HOw to use them as i go. =] haha so please be patient with me. Cant wait to talk with everyone :hi:

2. oh_mami88

oh_mami88 Well-Known Member

Hello Dana! :hi:

Welcome to BNB! I am relatively new here to, just started here a little over a week ago, but it sure is an enjoyable place to be!:happydance: I am also due in March, just 2 weeks after you! Congrats on your BFP,you must be so excited! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :hugs::baby:

3. mamii2be18

thankyou so much.congrats to u also.
    yea my due date is set for march 5th =] whats a great time to have a baby huh in spring time. im sooo excited. HOWs your pregnancy goin so far i hope well.?
    good luck with everything and i hope u have a exciting and wonderful 9 months also. :crib:

4. oh_mami88

oh_mami88 Well-Known Member

My PG is going well, my fear of miscarriage is pretty much gone, I had one in March of this year, so I was really scared of another, but now I am feeling a lot more confident with this pregnancy. Starting to get a bump and feel some butterfly-ish feelings, but im unsure that they are kicks yet. i cant wait!!!

5. mamii2be18

Hey! aww im sry to hear about your miscarege u experianced that musted have been an awful feeling. this is the 1st time ive been pregnant ever so i have no idea how that feels to loose a baby so i cant even imagine how u felt.BUt im so excited for u on your pregnancy rite now and your lil angel your gonna be havein i always say everything happens for A reason ya kno like there was a good reason why u lost that baby and r now pregnant again. =] so again congrats and cherish every moment of it i kno i am,i cant wait to hold my baby for the 1st time. i am extremly scared about the whole givin birth thing but also excited at the same time. =] thats so cool that your gonna have your baby jus 2 weeks away from when i have mine. =] 2 more weeks and i find out the sex. :happydance:

:crib:

6. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi Dana welcome to BabyandBump

Congrats on bump news

:D

7. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Congrats on your Pregnancy! :headspin:

8. mamii2be18

thankyou to the both of u. very much! Cingrats to u guys also.HOPe u guys are haveing a wonderful pregnancy.I cant wait till i find out what the sex is in 3 more weeks =] the doc says he thinks its a girl b/c of how low i am carrying and from the heartbeat bein so fast. if it is a girll im gonna BE soooooo happy haha cuz thats what i want is a lIL princess.but ill be happy with either jus as long as its healthy.:happydance: