mommys who don't live with OH

R

rjb

what do you plan to do for christmas??
i haven't the slightest idea as to what i'm going to do..
will your OH be coming to your place come christmas or...? :shrug:

Don't have an OH :thumbup:
But my Auntie, Uncle and cousin are coming here for Christmas dinner.

Oh god :blush: I'm not looking forward to Christmas really.. I feel sad thinking about it, same w/ Thanksgiving. But anyways, OH and I have planned that on Christmas Eve I will go to his house and spend time with his family since they have more of a celebration on the Eve rather than the day, stay the night there and than in the morning spend a bit more time opening presents there, than on Christmas day go to my house and spend it with my family.

I really dont know what were going to do, OH will probably reluctantly stay xmas eve and for a bit during the day to watch riley open his presents but thats it :wacko:

Oh god :blush: I'm not looking forward to Christmas really.. I feel sad thinking about it, same w/ Thanksgiving. But anyways, OH and I have planned that on Christmas Eve I will go to his house and spend time with his family since they have more of a celebration on the Eve rather than the day, stay the night there and than in the morning spend a bit more time opening presents there, than on Christmas day go to my house and spend it with my family.

why do you feel sad about it?:wacko:

No idea.
I thinkkkk it will go something like this:
OH stays at mine xmas eve, open some pressies the three of us in the morn, go to my parents for breakfast, go see OH's mum in the afternoon, then back to my parents for dinner.

What I want is stay at my parents xmas eve and spend all day there, but I had better make the effort to see OH's mum :|

LOL because... I'm so used to Christmas just being like my family, but now I've got incorporate Alex's family and I'm not really used to doing that. I feel bad since I'm the youngest child and like, my parents might have to start celebrating holidays alone! LOL I'm so close to my parents, sorry I'm strange :wacko:

LOL because... I'm so used to Christmas just being like my family, but now I've got incorporate Alex's family and I'm not really used to doing that. I feel bad since I'm the youngest child and like, my parents might have to start celebrating holidays alone! LOL I'm so close to my parents, sorry I'm strange :wacko:

I would be sad about this too

I would be sad about this too

I know, I feel sooooooooooo bad :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back