Moms of 3 or more

Blizzy

Reaction score
I just found out that I pregnant with #3 and curious about when you started to show. With my first it was after 20 weeks, my second it was a few weeks sooner I believe and just curious if it will be even soon this time around or not? TIA

I am pg with my 5 th and it was about the same for me. 20 wks with my first, and a little sooner with each. This one, I finally started wearing maternity at around 16 wks, but could've sooner. I was being stubborn cause I hate spending the money on them, lol.

I'm expecting no.4 and am 12 weeks....i think it depends on yourself...There's 20 months between each of my 3 and for some reason I didn't show til 22 maybe 24 weeks with #1, maybe 18-20 with #2 and back to 22 weeks with #3 bur she was a small baby compared to the boys so maybe that has something to do with it??? I'm getting there already with this pregnancy...i seem to be getting bigger every day!!!

Baby #3 for me as well, I am 10 +4 and I already have a little bump, I've noticed it this week and at first I thought it was bloat but it's not going away!

I'm just a fatty lol i'm on baby no 5 & i'm 13wks & showing already

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"