moms to the same genders! 3+

wifenmom

Reaction score
Any other mom's out there who have 3 or more of the same gender already?!

We're surprised to be expecting our 4th. I have no gender preference but have decided not to even announce our surprise for the comments. My husband and children want the other gender.

I only have two of the same gender. This is our third. We are hoping for a boy this time, but another girl is just as perfect. We are doing a gender reveal this time.

I have 3 boys, then had a m/c, then finally, my little girl, lol!! now we're expecting our fifth...I personally am - slightly - hoping that its a boy. I find boys so much easier than girls, and my dd is a major handful. Even though she says she wants a sister, I don't think she'd do so well with another girl

I have 2 girls thought 3rd one be girl wanted boy's and my 3rd was a boy :)

I currently have 3 girls, I'm expecting this one to be the 4th.
I have already had the "going after a boy" comments and "are you going to stop when you get a boy"
I love my girls, of course having a boy would be nice, but having an entire army of girls is good too. Whatever this little one is it will be loved regardless.

My friend has three boys and expecting her third, she was really hoping for a girl this time and when she went for her scan she was told it was a girl :) me I've one of each and so far the one is easier than the other lol

I know a family with 5 boys! :hehe:

I'm lucky to have no gender preference whatsoever and actually think things would be simpler with all the same gender (easy to decorate shared bedrooms, hand down clothes etc)

I have 4 boys... when i was pregnant with baby number 5, i had everyone saying oh you wont want it to be another boy, and also, oh you will be really wanting a pink one this time.... I wanted a healthy baby, boy or girl, didn't matter... I felt under so much pressure that i didn't even ask the gender at my 20 wks scan so not to disappoint people... I had another scan at 24wks and found out it was a girl... I wouldn't have been disappointed if it was a boy but everyone else would have been... Boys are much easier, my daughter is a drama queen lol but i love them all the same... Im now pregnant with number 6 and im not finding out the gender till birth, as i will be happy with either, lol though i am running outta boys names :)

I have 3 boys pregnant with our 4 child were not bothered boy or girl as long as he or she is healthy were not finding out the sex either x

I have 3 boys and 1 girl and yes it would be nice to buy pink again after 19 years but all I am interested in is a healthy baby honestly. We are not finding out the gender this time either- makes the birth day all the more exciting and whatever we get I will be over the moon

Have had the 'trying for a girl this time' reactions but when I say no and we aren't finding out because it doesn't matter, then that shuts then up xxx

I have 4 boys and we are currently expecting baby #5... we both hope with all our hearts that God has blessed us with a little baby girl. Of course if its a boy we will love him just the same but there is still that longing for a little girl. She would be the first granddaughter on both sides of our family and I am due on Hubby's b-day so it would be a triple surprise!! I have only told a few select people in my family due to the comments "oh, another boy". I am hoping to tell everyone after we find out..

I have 4 boys... when i was pregnant with baby number 5, i had everyone saying oh you wont want it to be another boy, and also, oh you will be really wanting a pink one this time.... I wanted a healthy baby, boy or girl, didn't matter... I felt under so much pressure that i didn't even ask the gender at my 20 wks scan so not to disappoint people... I had another scan at 24wks and found out it was a girl... I wouldn't have been disappointed if it was a boy but everyone else would have been... Boys are much easier, my daughter is a drama queen lol but i love them all the same... Im now pregnant with number 6 and im not finding out the gender till birth, as i will be happy with either, lol though i am running outta boys names :)

I want another girl. Sure dd might be a bit of a handful as for as being a diva (her nickname is little diva lol) but omg my son doesn't stop running!!!!! He is so wild!!! I love him to death but he never slows down! I can see my dd is already so different in that area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->