Monday Chat!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by spoo, Sep 29, 2008.

1. spoo

spoo Mum to Harry and Emily

Just thought I'd post another chat thread to find out how all you lovely ladies are getting on?

I spent most the weekend hanging washing out as it was sooooooo hot! Had a fantastic evening last night - had a lovely warm bath, followed by Strictly Come Dancing and Tess of the D'Urbervilles. Bliss.

I've got another EPU scan on Friday - hopefully the fibroid they discovered last time hasn't grown too much and the internal bleeding has stopped. Fingers crossed. I still get the pains but at least I know what they are now so have stopped worrying so much.

2. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

its bank holiday up here and im working my day off. Really wish i wasnt as i slept so badly last night.
    oh well the thought of time and a half pay will keep me going.

3. dannydustcart

dannydustcart Well-Known Member

I spent most of weekend just playing with my three year old.

4. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I spent my saturday seeing my nan and aunty then shopping with oh, it was lovely :)
    Yesterday was quite boring as i was strictly told to rest after having a bleed, my parents literally let me do nothing, i couldnt wait for the day to be over little did i realise its the same today !

x

5. spoo

Hope you feel better soon Laura. Just veg out in front of the tv or something with a duvet. I feel like I could sleep for a week!

Been thinking about names the last few days, we've settled on Christopher and Jack for a boy and Emily for a girl (or at least I have!) I really wouldn't mind having another boy, I think they'd be far easier to look after than a girl, less worrying etc, although obviously as long as the baby's healthy it really doesn't matter...

6. Dee_H

Dee_H Mama to Rian + Bump

I had Friday off work!! I had lunch with some friends and did some shopping. Saturday I ended up having to work..BOO!! I had a car seat inspection clinic, so I spent 8 hours climbing in and out of cars and showing parents how to properly install their car seats and securing children. Sunday my Mom and I went to a community baby shower which was really fun. Today...back to the grind!!:hugs:

7. spoo

I was really grumpy yesterday morning - I work full time in the office and on Saturday mornings I teach the piano from 8.45am to 1pm. Sunday mornings is my only chance at getting a lie-in (ie. 8.30am onwards). My darling husband decided to wake me up much to my annoyance and I spent the entire day complaining about how tired I was!

To cap it all, OH fell asleep at 6pm last night and slept straight through to 6am this morning!!! The CHEEK!

8. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

i had a fab weekend break in london (was supposed to be a baby clothes gender shopping trip lol) but LO did not play ball at the scan on friday lol but we stayed in a lovely hotel for 2 nights and had fab meals out and went to madame tussauds and the zoo and still managed to squeeze some shopping in :) so was an excellent weekend really enjoyed myself :) xx

9. Arlandria

Arlandria Love being Mrs.C xx

We went 'light' shopping this weekend, with hanging the washing out in between! Saturday night was X Factor and Dirty Dancing catch up, and a finish off with 'Live at the apollo' :lol: Very funny! Was shattered though...

Feeling very very positive about my pregnancy today :D Hope everyone else is too XXX

10. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

I'm doing fab lately. NO m/s at alllll for the past 2 weeks or so. It is so nice :D I spent saturday at my favorite chinese resterant with my parents like usual. Then spent the night at their house for a mommy day off :D Was my hubbies idea. He said I needed a break. I ended up sleeping in till 130pm! Sunday we had a nice meal and spent some time with my brother and his wife too. Went home and kissed my kids 50x each :D

11. spoo

We had a chinese lunch yesterday, one of those "eat as much as you can" buffets. Initially I didn't think it was worth me going as I can't eat a lot at the moment but I surprised everyone by having 2 plates of rice, noodles, sweet & sour etc and then 1 bowl of ice cream, jelly and fruit salad! It was rather yummy though! I can't wait to be rid of this dreaded MS for good!

12. ajarvis

ajarvis Well-Known Member

Well Saturday we went to a friends house across town. They have a little boy one year old so we spent the afternoon with them, and then decided to stay over as it was such a long trip home. Sunday was a boring do nothing day :)

13. spoo

Theres no such thing as a boring do nothing day! I love them!! Its so nice knowing you've got the whole day to yourselves, without having to go out and do stuff or be interrupted by visitors at home!

14. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Spoo i just noticed where both due the same day ! :happydance:

15. spoo

So we are - us two and Janis :) :)

I reckon mine will pop sooner, we have something about the 15th of the month...

16. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Wooo :happydance:

Having my scan the 16th october, so no doubt it will change by then lol x

My nan has already demanded i pop on the 19th, her anniversary :rofl:

17. spoo

:rofl: at demanded

My son ordered a baby brother a few years back - I tried explaining that its not how it happens and now hes that bit older he understands :)

18. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

ahh bless, say some funny things dont they !

When have you got your dating scan ?