Monday Chat!

spoo

Mum to Harry and Emily
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post another chat thread to find out how all you lovely ladies are getting on?

I spent most the weekend hanging washing out as it was sooooooo hot! Had a fantastic evening last night - had a lovely warm bath, followed by Strictly Come Dancing and Tess of the D'Urbervilles. Bliss.

I've got another EPU scan on Friday - hopefully the fibroid they discovered last time hasn't grown too much and the internal bleeding has stopped. Fingers crossed. I still get the pains but at least I know what they are now so have stopped worrying so much.

its bank holiday up here and im working my day off. Really wish i wasnt as i slept so badly last night.
oh well the thought of time and a half pay will keep me going.

I spent most of weekend just playing with my three year old.

I spent my saturday seeing my nan and aunty then shopping with oh, it was lovely :)
Yesterday was quite boring as i was strictly told to rest after having a bleed, my parents literally let me do nothing, i couldnt wait for the day to be over little did i realise its the same today !

x

Hope you feel better soon Laura. Just veg out in front of the tv or something with a duvet. I feel like I could sleep for a week!

Been thinking about names the last few days, we've settled on Christopher and Jack for a boy and Emily for a girl (or at least I have!) I really wouldn't mind having another boy, I think they'd be far easier to look after than a girl, less worrying etc, although obviously as long as the baby's healthy it really doesn't matter...

I had Friday off work!! I had lunch with some friends and did some shopping. Saturday I ended up having to work..BOO!! I had a car seat inspection clinic, so I spent 8 hours climbing in and out of cars and showing parents how to properly install their car seats and securing children. Sunday my Mom and I went to a community baby shower which was really fun. Today...back to the grind!!:hugs:

I was really grumpy yesterday morning - I work full time in the office and on Saturday mornings I teach the piano from 8.45am to 1pm. Sunday mornings is my only chance at getting a lie-in (ie. 8.30am onwards). My darling husband decided to wake me up much to my annoyance and I spent the entire day complaining about how tired I was!

To cap it all, OH fell asleep at 6pm last night and slept straight through to 6am this morning!!! The CHEEK!

i had a fab weekend break in london (was supposed to be a baby clothes gender shopping trip lol) but LO did not play ball at the scan on friday lol but we stayed in a lovely hotel for 2 nights and had fab meals out and went to madame tussauds and the zoo and still managed to squeeze some shopping in :) so was an excellent weekend really enjoyed myself :) xx

We went 'light' shopping this weekend, with hanging the washing out in between! Saturday night was X Factor and Dirty Dancing catch up, and a finish off with 'Live at the apollo' :lol: Very funny! Was shattered though...

Feeling very very positive about my pregnancy today :D Hope everyone else is too XXX

I'm doing fab lately. NO m/s at alllll for the past 2 weeks or so. It is so nice :D I spent saturday at my favorite chinese resterant with my parents like usual. Then spent the night at their house for a mommy day off :D Was my hubbies idea. He said I needed a break. I ended up sleeping in till 130pm! Sunday we had a nice meal and spent some time with my brother and his wife too. Went home and kissed my kids 50x each :D

We had a chinese lunch yesterday, one of those "eat as much as you can" buffets. Initially I didn't think it was worth me going as I can't eat a lot at the moment but I surprised everyone by having 2 plates of rice, noodles, sweet & sour etc and then 1 bowl of ice cream, jelly and fruit salad! It was rather yummy though! I can't wait to be rid of this dreaded MS for good!

Well Saturday we went to a friends house across town. They have a little boy one year old so we spent the afternoon with them, and then decided to stay over as it was such a long trip home. Sunday was a boring do nothing day :)

Theres no such thing as a boring do nothing day! I love them!! Its so nice knowing you've got the whole day to yourselves, without having to go out and do stuff or be interrupted by visitors at home!

We had a chinese lunch yesterday, one of those "eat as much as you can" buffets. Initially I didn't think it was worth me going as I can't eat a lot at the moment but I surprised everyone by having 2 plates of rice, noodles, sweet & sour etc and then 1 bowl of ice cream, jelly and fruit salad! It was rather yummy though! I can't wait to be rid of this dreaded MS for good!

Spoo i just noticed where both due the same day ! :happydance:

So we are - us two and Janis :) :)

I reckon mine will pop sooner, we have something about the 15th of the month...

Wooo :happydance:

Having my scan the 16th october, so no doubt it will change by then lol x

My nan has already demanded i pop on the 19th, her anniversary :rofl:

:rofl: at demanded

My son ordered a baby brother a few years back - I tried explaining that its not how it happens and now hes that bit older he understands :)

ahh bless, say some funny things dont they !

When have you got your dating scan ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->