Monday morning and pee'd off already!

N

Neecee

Be warned, this goes on a bit...

So after numerous calls to try and sort out getting my MATB1 signed, someone from the midwife clinic finally called me back last week and told me to come in on monday to get it signed. I asked if it was going to take long, as I had an important meeting to get to on monday morning also, and she said no, just come at 8am when they open.

So this morning I got there a little before 8am and the clinic was open so i went in - no one to be seen, anywhere. I could hear voices round the back (including my own midwife's voice, of which there is no mistaking that strong south african accent for anyone elses) so I rang the reception bell. No response. So i rang a few more times and still no response.

Then a little man comes out of nowhere and goes behind the reception desk and starts fart-arsing around with some papers - totally ignoring me. So I stood there for a moment watching and then said "er, excuse me, is there anyone working here today?" to which he asked me what I wanted. I explained that I just needed my form signed, to which his response was "so do you need to see a midwife or are you applying for a job?":huh:

(er, NO, I'm not applying for a friggin' job you plonker!) - I didn't say that but that's what I was thinking...

He just looked at me then he walked off! And that was the last I saw of him! WTF???

Anyhoo, one of the clinic dentists saw what happened and said he'd go and check round the back and see if someone could come out to see me. So I waited and waited and eventually a woman came out. She said she wasn't a midwife, that my own midwife wasn't available (eventhough I could hear her) and that the midwives didn't start work til 8:30am! So I was like "why was I told to come at 8am then? She said she didn't know but she'd see if someone would come out.

So after more waiting, she came back and said someone would be with me soon. I politely asked if she knew how long they'd be as the whole reason I was there early was because I was told to come early, but she said she didn't know, and the only reason she'd come out to reception was to collect her mail.

So more waiting...

Then eventually a midwife appeared - no hello, no apology, no what's your name, just "you need your cert signed, where's your notes?"

By this time I'd been there 25mins and was beyond angry to the point where I thought it better just not to talk in case I said something rude.

Needless to say, my drive to work was full of idiots and arses who don't know how to handle their cars.

Of course when I got to work and hobbled up 4 flights of stairs on my uber-fashionable crutches, I find out that my meeting's been cancelled and can I make it on wednesday instead?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Sorry for the long rant, needed to get it out.

:hugs: sounds like a fun start to the day ! hope ur week gets better hun xx

sorry they treated you so bad babe :( I would have been fuming too
xx

heres to monday honey!!

how comes u didnt get a call about ur meeting?!

oh and im unbearable atm with drivers im currently not allowed to drive when im with my OH as i seem to find all the twats with a license and they all seem to be going the same way as me!!!!!

thats a "go back to bed day"! I hate when thigs go wrong inthe morning it sets you up for a bad day ahead. :(

can someone tell me what a matb1 is for as i have one and no one will take it off me and the social said they wanted it but now dont????? who gets it then?

The only way is up hunni!! Lets hope your week gets better x x

I feel like crying now :( All my colleagues have gone off to investigate the new Westfield shopping centre and I can't go coz I can't walk!:cry:

You can hire out one of the shop mobility carts? you have good reason to! Though i dont know if you need a badge to get one but who would refuse! pregnant women on crutches etc

:rofl: at Neecee in a motorised skooter thingy! You just get yourself some nice tea and put your feet up while everyone is out of the office!

You can hire out one of the shop mobility carts? you have good reason to! Though i dont know if you need a badge to get one but who would refuse! pregnant women on crutches etc

:rofl:

LOL! I saw an old dude park his mobility scooter outside the post office opposite work the other week - it was so red and shiney and new! Got me wondering if he'd left the keys in the ignition!

I see those things all the ime at ASDA and hubby and I often used to joke about taking a couple on a joy ride. Now it's seems to be becoming a more and more attractive option...

LOL! I saw an old dude park his mobility scooter outside the post office opposite work the other week - it was so red and shiney and new! Got me wondering if he'd left the keys in the ignition!

I see those things all the ime at ASDA and hubby and I often used to joke about taking a couple on a joy ride. Now it's seems to be becoming a more and more attractive option...

Would you career about on the pavement? Some of those scooter drivers manoeuvre with mania! lol

Would you career about on the pavement? Some of those scooter drivers manoeuvre with mania! lol

Yes I would! And I'd speed along running over dogs and small children - whoever gets in my way. Then I'd fly out onto the road infront of an unsuspecting cyclist and then trundle along at speeds of sub-10mph and hold up traffic.

:rofl: I always wanted a go of one of those scooters!!

:hugs: Hope your day gets better. x

Yes I would! And I'd speed along running over dogs and small children - whoever gets in my way. Then I'd fly out onto the road infront of an unsuspecting cyclist and then trundle along at speeds of sub-10mph and hold up traffic.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would even fancy a go on one of them to get on some sort of motor. There used to be a man here that was ill that had one with his oxygen tank attached to it and he used the public roads! how unsafe! I would be coming around a cornor to see thsi moving hospital unit at 2mph and a cue behind it.

I was going to tell you about the man on the cart that crashed and was laughing but then some wouldnt find it funny, he was racing in a multi storey car park and crashed. all my oh seen before going over was the back light flashing away in the air and the wheel spinning on its on. Sorry but whatever way he told me it i couldnt stop laughing. The man was ok though.

I will admit I was even tempted by the kids outside electric scooters but would fall off the quicker than a motorbike lol

gives off to baby in womb:

"See this what i am doing for you baby! mummy cant clear her head now for 2 more months till you pop out at least till she can go out and get froozen on her bike! and mummy is pent up with agression and daddy is lucky to be alive still only he is playing his cards right and must be attending some weird anti natel class on how to deal with your pregnant women and live to tell the tale"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->