Monday morning blues....share some pma.....

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
Its Monday morning and I have the blues........I need some PMA! Anyone got something good going on? xxx

Its bank hol....go to the shops and spend spend spend!!

Its really bugging me now...Whats PMA!? Positive something something?:blush:

Positive Mental Attitude!!

Well, my gorgeous boy and I are off to Brighton tomorrow so today we are popping out to the shops for a few bits, to change the bag he bought me for one that isn't threading already, have some lunch and then Mum is coming back down later.

xxx

I could do with some PMA as well..In fact, I could do with something to do! I'm staying at home, on my own, all day because everyone has gone to see the football, but I couldn't get on the coach because the "part time" fans have the day off work and they can go! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

And none of my friends seem bothered that I'm on my own! Plus, I'm back to work tomorrow..I feel pants! :( xx

I could do with some PMA as well..In fact, I could do with something to do! I'm staying at home, on my own, all day because everyone has gone to see the football, but I couldn't get on the coach because the "part time" fans have the day off work and they can go! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

And none of my friends seem bothered that I'm on my own! Plus, I'm back to work tomorrow..I feel pants! :( xx

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

At least you have here to keep yourself remotely amused! The sun has come out and I'm stuck in this stupid office - wah! xxx

:hug: right back atcha hun! I've been shopping in the end, didn't buy a lot, but spend enough! :rofl:

I don't want to go to work tomorrow, but I've figured the sooner I go, the sooner it will be Friday and my day off! :D :rofl: That's PMA isn't it??

I'm trying not to think about all the fun stuff I could be doing if I wasn't at work! That makes me seriously cry! :blush: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->