Monday morning blues....share some pma.....

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by booflebump, Apr 13, 2009.

1. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

Its Monday morning and I have the blues........I need some PMA! Anyone got something good going on? xxx

2. FEDup1981

FEDup1981 Mam of two & two angels

Its bank hol....go to the shops and spend spend spend!!

3. Ilove

Ilove Guest

Its really bugging me now...Whats PMA!? Positive something something?:blush:

4. Pops

Pops Proud Mum & Wifey

Positive Mental Attitude!!

Well, my gorgeous boy and I are off to Brighton tomorrow so today we are popping out to the shops for a few bits, to change the bag he bought me for one that isn't threading already, have some lunch and then Mum is coming back down later.

xxx

5. Waiting4Bump

Waiting4Bump Well-Known Member

I could do with some PMA as well..In fact, I could do with something to do! I'm staying at home, on my own, all day because everyone has gone to see the football, but I couldn't get on the coach because the "part time" fans have the day off work and they can go! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

And none of my friends seem bothered that I'm on my own! Plus, I'm back to work tomorrow..I feel pants! :( xx

6. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

At least you have here to keep yourself remotely amused! The sun has come out and I'm stuck in this stupid office - wah! xxx

7. Waiting4Bump

Waiting4Bump Well-Known Member

:hug: right back atcha hun! I've been shopping in the end, didn't buy a lot, but spend enough! :rofl:

I don't want to go to work tomorrow, but I've figured the sooner I go, the sooner it will be Friday and my day off! :D :rofl: That's PMA isn't it??

I'm trying not to think about all the fun stuff I could be doing if I wasn't at work! That makes me seriously cry! :blush: xxx