Money money money

miayahsmommy

Pregnant & Mom of 3!
Reaction score
Vent.... Kinda

Weve had money stole from us this month and now after cashing our paycheck for 540.00 its missing! GONE. and now we have 10 days to come up with 500.00 AGAIN! What are we going to do. I dont have a job because we make enought o survive and a lil more but after the 150.00 insident last month and now 540.00 IDK what to do. Even at risk this pregnancy i think im going to have to go back to work.....

WHAT DO I DO?:nope:

what do you mean? stop putting it in a bank? just have cash.

what do you mean? stop putting it in a bank? just have cash.

Not in the bank its cash! we dont have a banking account do to Dustins EX-Wife messed up the account. but we were about to use the 150.00 last month for electric and my BIL's gf stole it plum outta my purse... then Dusty just cashed his check today and we payed for 2 drinks and then we got in the car and drove about 6 blocks and relized his wallet fell out of his pocket and by the time we got back to the store.. Parking lost was half empty and no wallet NO WHERE! Bad luck this month,,,,, no joke! ughh

No. only for my loan use. Thats all. I dont trust the bank here. and Dusty cant get an account..

We only have 1 bank where we live the other one is 34 miles away.. its all a big pickle lol

So did it get stolen or did you lose the cash? I am confused?

I say, bitch slap your BIL's girlfriend for stealing from you.. and hide the money somewhere - DO NOT let it out of your site.

I would beat the shit out of whoever stole money from me (not while pregnant) - but, I'd call them out on it - don't let them get away with that shit!

the 150.00 we lost last month was STOLEN! the 340.00 this week was lost in the parking lot im assuming!

I wanted to beat her lil Booty but id never do that around my kids or while being pregnant!

Report the theft to the police?
Someone also may have handed in the wallet?

Although you may not trust banks, sounds like the money may be safer there if this keeps happening?

There's really no reason to not trust a bank? They make money off keeping your money safe? And if you keep all your deposit and withdrawal slips, as well as bank statements, you just take it to the authorities if money goes missing, which would never happen..... It's a bit hard to go through life without a bank account...

There's really no reason to not trust a bank? They make money off keeping your money safe? And if you keep all your deposit and withdrawal slips, as well as bank statements, you just take it to the authorities if money goes missing, which would never happen..... It's a bit hard to go through life without a bank account...

I don't have a bank account and I do just fine. I don't trust big banks. If anything, she should go to a community credit union where people are more personable, and it's cheaper to open an account.

I don't have a bank account and I do just fine. I don't trust big banks. If anything, she should go to a community credit union where people are more personable, and it's cheaper to open an account.

Regardless I think the advice is to not rely completely on cash this point, whether use a bank lare or small or a credit union. But if you can't get an account you might be stuck. Unless you have a parent who will be on the account with you.

Also though a bit late to confront her now pregnant or not if you know who stole from you I'd confront her immediately.

I don't really have any advice about what to do. Maybe find a job that won't be too physically demanding or do you have someone you can borrow money from?

How will you get any benefits for your baby (e.g. child tax credits) without a bank account

kaylou lol there obs not in the uk.. so i think it works differently there.

also if your pregnancy is a healthy pregnancy a job that isnt to intense like sitting down would be good .. if moneys tight then the only option is to get a job. like you stated , you didnt work when he had enough to support you both. he cant support you both. so get s job , also consider leaving your money at maybe your parents house if it went missing or stolen werever you kept it prevously and in future dont go buying drinks etc when you have that much in your wallet! go straight home and put it away.

I have 2 living children and do fine with no bank account. My house is already paid off and i own it. Its just bills and car insurace i have to pay. i dont need a bank to do that! We do our own banking by putting it in our safe (at the time our money was stolen last month it was in my purse as i was about to go pay my electric bill)

I have 2 living children and do fine with no bank account. My house is already paid off and i own it. Its just bills and car insurace i have to pay. i dont need a bank to do that! We do our own banking by putting it in our safe (at the time our money was stolen last month it was in my purse as i was about to go pay my electric bill)

Not really sure what advice to give then...repeatedly having money missing isn't really "doing fine without a bank account" IMO.

I guess in the future keep a closer eye on your funds and consider getting a job for the time being?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->