Money off at tescos

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Kina, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

I don't know if any of you have tescos nearby, but near me I have a large one with a clothes bit. Anyway there are loads of leaflets advertising £6 off a £30 spend on clothes which expire on the 6th of June. The thing is these leaflets work on ANYTHING and ANY SPEND. Today I bought 8 bottles of lynx shower gel (bogof), and used 1 x £6 voucher and a toiletries voucher that is inside the QUIT SMOKING packs there. I got 8 bottles for 27p! I've also done lots of other combos the past couple of days and they've all worked. Just make sure you pick a nice bored looking young till operator!! Or better still try self scan. I'm going back down with DH later to do a few different shops, I'm getting together loads of toiletries to do a car boot with :happydance:

2. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

Wow Kina that is quite a bargain!!

3. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

oo we are going to tescos today or tomorrow to do our festival shop, i also need some vest tops so i will look out for this, thanks! :D

x

4. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

Just went back down with my sister and Alex (Matt looked after Ella)

Got £132 worth of clothes, toiletries, make-up, groceries, a cd and toys for

48p:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

5. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

bloody hell!!!!!

Where do i get teh leaflets from can i get them instore???

x

6. vicky

vicky Well-Known Member

yer where do youget the money of vouchers from

7. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

Yup, you're looking for blue leaflets that say £6 off a £30 spend on clothing. And also blue envelopes that are quit smoking packs, inside there is a sheet of money off coupons including £1.25 off a £5 spend on toiletries.

8. vicky

vicky Well-Known Member

but how did you get it down to like 48p

9. vicky

vicky Well-Known Member

sorry being very blonde today

10. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

You can use multiple vouchers, as long as they're not presented in all £6, all £1.25 then they scan fine. Although the vouchers say that you can only use one their system is botched and allowing them to be used multiple times :happydance:

11. vicky

vicky Well-Known Member

cool thats brill will be going tescos tomorrow

12. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

vick ill come with you, i dont undersdtand though how to get it as cheap as 48p!

13. bexxie

bexxie Well-Known Member

it is on moneysavingexpert.com but I dont hav eth eballs to try I have onlt done the boots glitches I still cant work it out on Tesco's plus the tesco near me is small and it doesnt have the leaflets.

So Kina do you do say £100 of shopping,how do you know how many leaflets to pick up my maths is crap.

Bex

14. Kina

Kina Well-Known Member

Sorry just seen this - I got busted last night!! My sister had been in and got £125 worth in the day, went back in with me in the afternoon and we got followed round by a security guard and a till supervisor scrutinised every voucher I handed over (so I just handed over what I knew I could use!). Ended up having to pay £176! So DH took it back to a different store last night and got a refund. Thing was she (sister) went through IMMEDIATELY before me and got another £120 worth, she was packing her stuff whilst he was waiting to put mine through.

Well I didn't do too badly out of it though, got £123 shop, £153 shop and DH got a DAB radio and 3 dvds. My sister got a £150 odd shop and 2 x £120 odd shops.

Bex it would depend what vouchers you're using as to how many you'll need, I tried to mix mine up with toiletry vouchers etc.

15. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

so do you have to buy specific things to be able to use the vouchers ? Id be too scared of getting busted and end up having to pay for it all, dont the ppl on the checkout relasie that your getting loads of stuff for pennies and check it out ? Id do it on a self check out thingy