money rant

jazmine18

Reaction score
grrr..i feel stupid..this is my first real 'money' problem, as i have only in the last 6 months started controlling my own money, used to give it all to my mum and she would get me what i need.
i was doing really well until i got sophia loads of presents for her b-day, mostly on credit, i had the money in my bank (saving ect.), but stupidly spent that on more presents and i dont know what else, instead of paying for catalogue items straight away. now all that moneys gone and i now have to start paying off the stuff on credit, on top of a laptop that i already have on credit, and i havnt got anyone xmas presents yet, and our gas, electric and water bills are about to come through, we havnt had any since we moved to our new place, which was 4 months ago, so god only knows how much they will be..so right about now im spending as little money as possible..and that is the last time i buy anything on credit..and oh to add even more to my stupidness my stepdad gave me £70 for my b-day to help pay towards a credit payment, it went into my account quicker than i thought it would and i spent it without even realising, i am soo mad with my self right now, i should have spilt her presents between b-day and xmas, and paid them off straight away, and i would be fine now, but no stupid me had to mess it up..
just had to get it out :(

Oh hunny most of it have done it, i'm sure. I know i have and my OH has done it plenty of time (and still doing it sometimes :hissy:). Just try and live as cheaply as possible for the next few weeks/months and hopefully you'll manage to pay it back. That's what we're trying to do :hugs:

Lots of people make the same mistake it's easy to do! Just cut down on things as much as possible! Can you not re wrap some of her birthday presents for Xmas she's tpbypu g to know at least she ok have something to open? Can you ring gas ect and ask them if you can pay say five pound a week? That's what my friend did wen they sent her a big bill? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->