Month 1 & I'm over the TWW

Mrs.F

Reaction score
Greetings Ladies!

I'm new to this site and have to turn to you all because my husband is sick of hearing me contemplate whether I am or am not. Bless his heart. :)

I ran a marathon in October and my cycles have been unpredictable. So December I decided to use an OPK. Started earlier than recommended because we were leaving for Dominican on December 20 and I knew the BD would be frequent. So, I got my positive OPK on 12/18 meaning I probably o'd on 12/19. We BD'd every third day prior to, the day before the positive, the day of the positive and every day on vacation 12/20-12/27. The only day we didn't was 12/19 which is the day I believe I o'd we simply had wayyyy too much to do and i'm now regreting it and feeling like I wasted the OPK. (booooooo)

While on vacation, I started noticing my boobs hurting (which normal doesn't) and looking extra full (easy to notice in a swim suit, right?). I had some cramps and slept a lot but I'm unsure if I should chalk this up to vacation symptoms or if there could be something more to this.

We got back last night and my clock is all messed up as the DR is 2 hours later than home. I managed to drag myself out of bed and go to the gym this morning and I was a hot mess (didn't drink). I am now 9DPO and was extremely winded, was tripping doing moves I've had no problems doing before and when I'd do burpies, or any abdominal exercises, I felt bloated and downright gross. I should note I worked out every day while on vacation. Today I noticed white creamy CM which I haven't noticed before because I was in and out of the pool all week. Felt so "off" that I had the hubs take me to Target. He told me "it's too early" but I took it anyway and got a disappointing BFN. I'm saving the First Response for New Years Day to re-test.

I'm really struggling whether this is post-vacation drag, early pregnancy or (hopefully) both. Any feedback, comments or hugs would be greatly appreciated. It actually feels better just to put it out there and not talk to anyone about it. Baby Dust to all!!!

I don't even talk to the hubs about it all because I think he would get tired of it too! :) lol

Welcome!! You sound like you could be pg based on your symptoms. I'm 7-9 dpo and got a neg today on a frer but with my other kiddos I got pos at 8 dpo with frer. You can always take a test and take one every day like me! Ha! :)

Can't wait to hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->