month 3 no af

Reaction score
As the title says 3 monthz no af, thought i was preggo but 3wks agi tested several bfn if yall remember, been feeling crappy since, but obviously its from something elsr, i hate my cycles, so tired of it, guess its not meant to be

Hi hun, Have you gone to the Drs regarding your cycle length? This seems like something they should be looking into as it is not normal.

Hope it happens for you.

Hey June,

Are u recently off the pill or have pcos? These are two things that could be affecting your cycle length.

I recently went 2 months without a period and I called a doctor. After 3 months they will take you for an appointment to either figure out what is happening or to give you a drug to get your period going. Since I was still only 2 months they told me to wait another month.

Since you are at 3 months already they should take you for an appt.

Good luck and try not to stress since stress can delay your ovulation.

I wenr before and did blood work she said i had high prolactin, but not pcos, can't go back now i dont have insurance

Out really sounds like you have pcos, I'd see another doctor so you can get a script for clomid.

Today my nips and boobs hurt, feel crappy , thinking af is coming soon, or maybe preggo? Od late?

Today my nips and boobs hurt, feel crappy , thinking af is coming soon, or maybe preggo? Od late?

I had that this morning in keeping my fingers crossed that it means I'm close to ovulating!

Did u finally get af? I took a stupid blue dye today, guessing evap again, but im thinking at this point if its even possible to be preggo on cd 54

Yeah I did so that ended up being a 60 day cycle so I oved on cd46 but I'd pretty much given up on bd by then! I'm now on cd9 and on clomid for the next 6 months but hopefully it won't take that long now that I'm ovulating normally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->