Month 3 TTC ....ehre we go, who's on cd1?

emsieb

Reaction score
So AF has gone again and it's time to get trying, my last 3 cycles have ranged between 28 and 34 days and so i'm struggling to work out ovulation, so we're going for the every 2 days option (depending if OH is working nights or not) Hoping end of feb/beg march is my BFP!

Good luck ladies xxx

Hey!

I'm on CD 1 - Just (started spotting this eve). Feb will be my first month TTC, my cycle is usually 29 days.
Are you charting?

xxxx

hey i'm cd 1 again! this is cycle 6 i'm charting and using the cbfm as my ov is dif every month! good luck

Hi, i'm on CD 2, had my heavy bleed today, i wanted to start my temping this month but yesterday and this morning i've totaly forgotten!!
This month i have armed myself with preseed, brought grapefruit juice and lots of vitamins for him, fingers crossed for us all xxxxx

i thought women usually didnt bother to temp during their af?

I'm on cd 3. Starting clomid tonight.

I wish us all good luck this cycle.

guess i'll be joining you ladies! got my af last night but i barely had any flow and it started flowing regularly this morning so i'll consider today cd1. fx and tx (toe crossed) for you all to get a bfp.. would love a bfp for my birthday!!! fxtx!

i thought you had to start temping at the beginning of every cycle to see the highs and lows, when you af arrives (arriving) the temp is supposed to drop. i forgot again this morning!! NAUGHTY,NAUGHTY!!
GOOD LUCK LADIES XXXX

wouldn't it kinda be messy if you tried to temp during af? well it depends if you do it vaginally or orally i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->