Mood swings, anyone?

Zeri

Reaction score
I'm just 6 weeks a couple days...but for the past couple days I notice I've been feeling listless and bored and irritable. Just BLAHy and blerghy. :huh: I get more irritated when DH is up in my space and crowding me too. Sometimes I just feel like I want to be alone and watch TV or surf the Net.

Anyone else feeling moody? Is this normal?

I am exactly the same :) This past week has been a rollercoaster of emotion. I'm happy/sad/crying/excitable/happy/listless/bored.

I have sooo much work to be doing and I can't concentrate on any one thing for more than about ten minutes.

So...yea I think its normal :)

I cired the other day, my bf asked what was up and my answer was............. "I dont no"

Yeah its normal xxx

Hehe thats been my answer all week :)

I showed him this post so he knows that I am not going crazy, that this is normal.

Oh good! I'm glad to know it's not just me. O:) jlon, I think it's good you let your OH know it's not him... Sometimes I feel bad for DH, cause I push him away sometimes when he comes for a kiss/hug, especially when I'm feeling hot and irritable. Ah well... blame it on the hormones, I guess! :devil:

Yeh I've been really listless, not wanting to do anything.

I've been a bitchy short with people too, luckily I am loved and just ignored when I get moody!! Heh.

I have mood swings reallllllly bad! I will wake up mad and angry, get happy, start to feel really upset and sad for no reason, get angry again, and then so on. For the past two weeks I have become a screamer! Even my dogs take cover when I walk into the room!! :rofl:

No!! I'm not having bloody mood swings!!! How dare you... Oh I'm sorry I love you really,.... Isn't it a lovely day!!! Everything is so wonderful. Leave me alone!! Give me a cuddle...

I love hormones.

Xxx

I thought I was going crazy! so glad it's not just me. I feel like I could commit murder sometimes just cos my poor husband gets in my 'space'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->