moods

Shri

Reaction score
Hello
There is nothing under the little 'change mood' drop down menu for me - do I have to add them and if so how?
Also my signature is not showing up - I'm not sure what is going wrong. Any help is appreciated
Thanks

im not good at stuff like this....

what signature have you tried to put up....have you clicked on the right code...

h x

Not sure about the moods, but the signature are you pasting the BB code into it?

Could you reply to this thread again with anything random! I see your signature in 'profile' bit confused but we have just moved server & currently OH was up til silly hours, off to help his Dad at 9am with a house move at his Dads storage business and is currently lay on sofa :sleep: with Moo ... snoring!

Moods are fine my end next to Im currently feelings click then there should be a drop down menu of words. Could someone else try this for me also (mods & members) - just a handful of you if you don't mind and see this message :D

hello
the drop down menu under ' Im currently feeling' is blank - it just says 'no mood' and there is nothing else there. The signature previews fine but just doesn't show up when I post.

Oh but it just did! YAY!

If you click on the mood in the top right corner, the drop down menu should appear...

The moods thing still isn't working - nothing happens if I click on 'no moods'

Wobbs, do you think it has something to do with the number of posts? Maybe because she is a newer member? Just a thought ;)

I still have no moods to choose from
: (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back