Moody Cow Alert

LuckySalem

2 daughters
Reaction score
God I'm so moody today.

DP has taken the brunt of it and I'm moody mostly cos of him so it's only fair.

I'm pregnant - His fault
I'm tired - His fault cos his alarm kept going off all night last night - funny how he didn't hear it.
I'm uncomfortable - I'm pregnant - His fault
I'm angry with DD cos she keeps screaming everytime I put her to bed - He got me pregnant with her so his fault.
I'm upset from Christmas - His fault, he got me crap presents that he wanted rather than what I wanted.

:growlmad:

I hope you feel better love...and I REALLY wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

lol have never looked at it that way! when i say to OH im pregnant and its his fault i dont get away with it. he just hits back i wanted it lol and same with our DD!!!

Yeh I know it was OUR choice! lol,

He should be a better carer though!!! :p

I know how you're feeling hun - dh is out and has been since 9.30 am this morning to go to watch his beloved football team. got a text about an hour ago 'have ended up at a house party' ended up? cheers. I'll sit at home, on my own, pregnant with your child, uncomfy, tired, fed up whilst you're having a ball drinking and being with your mates. told him what I thought via text and he said he thinks he'll be home by 12! told him to shove it! they never learn do they?

Nope never!!!!

He's been pretty pants while I've been pregnant - used to it this time though cos he's been pretty pants in the last one too.
You read about these men who go out at 2am cos their partner just has to have a peanut butty or something. I asked DP to bring me home a BigMac and he said no!! Where is my Knight in shining armour?

to be fair he has been good throughout my pregnancy but it's doing my head in being stuck in the house on my own on boxing day, not drinking and having any fun when everyone else is out enjoying themselves! I'm never being pregnant at Christmas again EVER!

HEHE!!

TBH, never bothered me, although I am slightly annoyed at being pregnant on New Years Eve AGAIN!!
Think I'll have a glass of wine this year though

Why not?! I think one or two is ok so long as you don't go stupid! I'm planning on at least 2 glasses on NYE! Not drinking really hasn't bothered me up to now but this last 2 weeks have been very hard. I'll be making up for it in 2010, and I plan on a few nights out with dh being the one waiting up for me coming in!

WAY TO GO YOU!!! hehehe

I dont know why I've not had a drink to be honest as I've never really followed advice apart from the smoking part.
I've eaten peanuts and pate! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"