Moody moo!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Omg, today I have been in such a bad mood!

Kids and husband have driven me mad and I've flown off the handle at the slightest thing. I've been such a nightmare.

I am also having trouble sleeping and end up napping during the day so then can't sleep again at night.

Been having a few Braxton hicks today and just feeling lots of pressure. I doubt it is the start of anything as I have never been early with any of my other children but it would be nice to be able to eat chocolate again!!!

How is everyone else coping with the final stretch? X

i feel your pain! i feel like every day i am either snappy or crying at the drop of a hat. i feel so bad for my poor husband lol! i have also been having braxton hicks daily and just overall miserably uncomfortable.. i am 37 weeks on Tuesday and am so over this being pregnant thing lol.

i am still working and going to grad school online on top of managing a 4 year old and everything else so i have no time to fill, although i wish that wasn't the case.

my daughter was born 4 weeks early so i wonder every day if this one will come early too and just trying to cope with all the daily stresses.

here's to almost having our babies outside rather than inside and hopefully a reduction in the pregnancy hormones lol!

I can sympathise! I'm 31 weeks and these past couple of weeks have been hormone hell :( I fell pregnant while job hunting and it just ended up I never found anything and now I'm definitely too pregnant for anyone to hire so I've been stuck only working from home 2 days a week. Yes plenty of perks and I'm not taking for granted the ability to have an afternoon nap but when you're home alone every day from 8am and your fiancé works til 11pm it's extremely isolating and depressing. So that's got me feeling VERY moody and emotional. That's my rant! At least we'll have our bubs soon!

I can sympathise! I'm 31 weeks and these past couple of weeks have been hormone hell :( I fell pregnant while job hunting and it just ended up I never found anything and now I'm definitely too pregnant for anyone to hire so I've been stuck only working from home 2 days a week. Yes plenty of perks and I'm not taking for granted the ability to have an afternoon nap but when you're home alone every day from 8am and your fiancé works til 11pm it's extremely isolating and depressing. So that's got me feeling VERY moody and emotional. That's my rant! At least we'll have our bubs soon!

Feel free to rant, it is what we are here for 😊 hoping these next few weeks go quickly as I am done being pregnant but then I know I will never be pregnant again as this is my last so I feel torn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->