moon phase gender predictor

motherofboys

Reaction score
Let's see how accurate it is.
https://www.magic-horoscope.com/baby-gender/
It says this one will be a girl, I just wish I knew my dates for my others to check it for myself lol

DS1 - Correct
DS2 - Correct

...it's predicting another boy...really hope it's wrong!

I've been thinking about this, as we can't actually pin point the date of conception can we. We know when we ovulated by the actual conception doesn't happen right away and I found a site to work out conception date and I ovulated on the 25th of Jan and all it can tell me is that I would have conceived by the 27th.
In the moon phase predictor of I put 25th or 26th I get girl, if I put 27th I get boy.
Convinced I'm getting a boy, think I only feel girl because I want it so bad.

Wrong for me, I'm having a girl. And she's definitely a girl.
xoxox

I've been thinking about this, as we can't actually pin point the date of conception can we. We know when we ovulated by the actual conception doesn't happen right away and I found a site to work out conception date and I ovulated on the 25th of Jan and all it can tell me is that I would have conceived by the 27th.
In the moon phase predictor of I put 25th or 26th I get girl, if I put 27th I get boy.
Convinced I'm getting a boy, think I only feel girl because I want it so bad.

I personally believe no calculator can truly give you a conception date. It's all just a guesstimate really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->