Mooooan!

Eliza_V

Wife and Mummy!
Reaction score
It's one thing after another in this pregnancy!!

- Hyperemesis Gravidarum from 6 weeks

- Braxton Hicks from 17 weeks (some very painful which can occur purely form walking, so doing the food shop is a nightmare)

- Terrible Constipation AND Diarrhea (it likes to switch between the two, there's no middle ground!! Both are painful and inconvenient)

- Horrific mood swings

- Headaches

- Insomnia

- Vivid dreams when I do sleep (some causing me to wake up with a fright)

- Chronic Fatigue

- Excessive sweating (worse than normal)

- Back Pain (because of pregnancy and my big breasts)

- Heartburn

- Achilles Tendonitis flares up occasionally due to increase in weight and shift in posture (to be expected, it's a previous injury)

- 2 allergic reactions (one at approx 11 weeks, unknown cause.. And one a couple of weeks ago because of a new BRA I bought to accomodate my giant breasts! Boobs are red, cracked and sore)

- Peeing all the time (once again, preventing sleep)

- Embarrasing wind (had this all the way through)

- The dreaded piles (thought I'd escaped them 'til a week or so ago!)

And nooowww...

- Carpal tunnel in BOTH wrists! (the right wrist I cant say I'm surprised since I have trouble with that anyway as it was crushed when I was 8, but
did the left one just fancy joining in??)

Lol I do get slightly envious of people who sail through their pregnancies.. But I can't wait until I have my little one in my arms :cloud9:

Oh man...I've had it rough too but not quite that bad...and I'm actually feeling better right now than I have my entire pregnancy. I'm sorry, you certainly have the right to moan! You poor thing! HUGS

Aww bless you!
I too have had a hard pregnancy but nothing like your's!
Got diagnosed with Kidney Diease in both Kidneys so I'm constantly moaning from the pain of that!
CYBER HUGS for you!!!
Itll all be worth it when Mini You is here :)
Keep your chin up sweet. Lets hope you have an easy labour after this hard pregnancy...

Thanks for the sympathy guys :)

Braven - I'm glad you're feeling better! And MommyToBeRach - How awful that you've got kidney disease!! :( *hugs to both of you*

Definitely will all be worth it when bubba arrives :) And here's to hoping for an easy labour! xx

Whoa, that sucks! Hang in there. (It reminds me that I need to stop complaining...)

My sympathies. I've suffered with hyperemesis throughout and it's been horrendous. X

Experiment13 - Complain all you like! Lol. Someone going through more "sypmtoms" on the surface than you doesn't mean you should feel any less uncomfortable; if you feel like crap and fancy a moan then you have all the right :flower: We're growing human beings after all!! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"