More aching & discharge tinged brown once. Implantation?

aburke91

Reaction score
I went restroom this morning and had light brown tinged stretchy discharge, small amount.kind of sticky/stretchy. I've been aching about 5 days now, today it's been a tad stronger. I really can't compare it to pms cramps because i don't cramp whenever i have AF. I actually went to the Dr on Monday thinking I was having problems with my appendix but was negative. The husband and I had intercourse last Sunday which is the day I think I ovulated because was having very light cramping and extra discharge that day. Been feeling tinges in my breast and very tired. Dont want to get my hopes up, but so you guys think it could be implant bleeding or just the witch coming? I used a iplantation calculator and it says ifthe 8th was the day I did OV then I would have/could implanted yesterday. I already have 3 boys, 8,5,4, and I did have iplantation with one, but I neve followed it day by day. I usd to be on BC pills but not anymore, and I don't always have regular periods, but they've pretty much been on 28 days cycles. Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->