More bloated as the day goes on - 11 weeks.

Lirpa11

Reaction score
Hey! I'm nearly 12 weeks:happydance: but not liking my symptoms :dohh:

I am so tired :sleep: around 2-3 pm. I just feel exhausted. When does this let up so I can have energy again! :shrug: I was fine until 9 weeks and then tiredness set in and hasn't left!

Then, the bloating :haha: I feel fine most mornings (I still have my feeling fat days), yet by the evening on some days, I look pregnant! I'm thinking baby is still tiny so it can't be baby can it? I'm fairly fit at 121 lbs (started at 119lbs). I've always had a flat tummy and now, I have a tummy some days :shrug: in the evening moreso!

People feel the need to touch it and say oh look! you're showing! :cry:but I can't be can I? I'd embrace it if I was, but I just think its food and water and me being constipated and bloated. DH says to own the belly and agree (because I usually say oh no, baby's still to small that's just a little fat roll, or I'm a bit bloated :haha: ).

Anyone having this? Driving me crazy hmph

Im not 11 weeks yet but think i've looked pregnant since last week - so around the 9-10 week mark! I'm definitely bloated, all day though not just evening which is weird since i have hardly any appetite bc of the nausea so it's not like i can blame it on food! - i thought it might be because this is my second and they say you show earlier with each subsequent pregnancy? is this your first pregnancy? xxx

Hi! yea this is my first pregnancy. I'm not 'showing' as such yet, just have a belly here and there :(

guess its to be expected! least jelly bean is doing well and growing, even if jelly bean is slowing down my system ha ha

I wouldn't rule out showing, yes it's early and baby is small but you could be showing. This is my first too. I started to show at 8 weeks (11+3 now) and swore it was a food baby or my constipation. It's not. Granted I have a bogo deal so I got 2 in there, but I think it's possible for you to be showing a little. I am 114lbs, a bit more now but tiny small build too.

As for the tired that's normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->