More brown spotting :(

If you're five then it's perfectly normal they can't see much. Your levels are good so let's go by that for now. Praying for you. I know two weeks seems an eternity away.

Horrible limbo leafy :( I've had spotting and bleeding for two weeks but baby is fine, did they know where the bleeding is coming from? They told me they could tell it wasn't from near baby, probably more likely cervical, Fx you get good news

agree with the above if your between 5 - 6 weeks you would not see heartbeat. My clinic in UK following IVF so know the exact dates will not do scan until 6wk 4 days so that they can see heart beat. any earlier you would just see the sac. Relax and put your feet up take care x

Hi leafy,

How are things? When is your next scan? Hope your okay Hun, hopefully it's just a case of being early I'll Have my fingers crossed for you :) xxx

Hey, my scan is not until 29th...its only been 3 days and feels like an eternity!!

I'm having mild cramps but so far no more spotting. I had cramps with my daughter so just keep telling myself its normal. Just hope the bleeding stays away xx

Well that's good that the bleeding has stopped, I have one on the 27th too time
Is really dragging, it's horrible being in limbo, I had cramps from day 1, I started spotting pink Friday night then on/off all weekend from a little red, to pink then to
Dark brown then tan colour then pink again, it's horrible not knowing what is going to happen you just can't help but fear the worst can you, fingers crossed we all get good positive news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->