More fertile after lap&dye?

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by biscuitnodles, Jan 31, 2011.

1. biscuitnodles

biscuitnodles very cautiously pregnant

Hello,

I've heard you can be more fertile or its more possible to get pregnant for a little while following a lap&dye. Does anyone know about this or have you experienced it? Also what if the problem is male infertility, not female? Does it make your body a bit more receptive to the sperm seen as it has been cleaned and tidied up?!

Help!

Xx

2. daisii

daisii Well-Known Member

don't know about the male factor, but i was told by my FS that the 6 months following lap are more fertile. I was given clomid too, to boost my chances, you could ask for that

3. DragonMummy

DragonMummy Well-Known Member

i think it's only if there was a small blockage preventing passage of your eggs (just a tiny bit of gunk or something) that gets blasted away. Then you're more likely to have increased fertility. x

4. KJM2

KJM2 Well-Known Member

my sister got pregnant after her lap and dye after she tried for 2.5 years. No guarantee it was that I suppose. Her result of her lap and dye was normal but she was told it can help to unblock small blockages

5. mandy1971

mandy1971 Well-Known Member

Hi I had been ttc for 9 months previous to my lap and dye which was in January last year, I fell pregnant in March though miscarried in April, have since had 2 other miscarriages unfortunately. So yes you could well get pregnant honey.Good luck. And the lap and dye was fine absolutely no pain afterwards... xxx