More fertile after lap&dye?

biscuitnodles

very cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hello,

I've heard you can be more fertile or its more possible to get pregnant for a little while following a lap&dye. Does anyone know about this or have you experienced it? Also what if the problem is male infertility, not female? Does it make your body a bit more receptive to the sperm seen as it has been cleaned and tidied up?!

Help!

Xx

don't know about the male factor, but i was told by my FS that the 6 months following lap are more fertile. I was given clomid too, to boost my chances, you could ask for that

i think it's only if there was a small blockage preventing passage of your eggs (just a tiny bit of gunk or something) that gets blasted away. Then you're more likely to have increased fertility. x

my sister got pregnant after her lap and dye after she tried for 2.5 years. No guarantee it was that I suppose. Her result of her lap and dye was normal but she was told it can help to unblock small blockages

Hi I had been ttc for 9 months previous to my lap and dye which was in January last year, I fell pregnant in March though miscarried in April, have since had 2 other miscarriages unfortunately. So yes you could well get pregnant honey.Good luck. And the lap and dye was fine absolutely no pain afterwards... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->