more huggalugs !! *upated with pics*

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
my purple huggalugs came today !! :happydance::happydance: the ones with the daisies - i cant wait to put them on her !! gonna wait till later as mil/fil are coming round tonight and i'm gonna out them on with her purple daisy fuzzy bunz :happydance::happydance: i'm sooooo excited!! still waiting on my posy ones tho so hopefully they will come tomorrow !!:thumbup: cant wait !!! will post pics later :dance:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Oohhh yay cant wait to see some pics! :) Ive just come back from Bristol for a few days and I've got not 1, not 2, but THREE pairs of baby legs waiting here for me!! :D Yippeeeeee! xxx

maya you're back !!!!!!!!!!! how did the trip go???? did your hawk come????

xxxxxxxxxx

maya you're back !!!!!!!!!!! how did the trip go???? did your hawk come????

xxxxxxxxxx

Hellooooo yess we're back! My BH came, but only had a little go on it... I loove the look of it, I just hope we can get the hang of the it. The trip was fab thankyou! Had a lovely few days with the family and Layla was as good as gold! :happydance:

How are you finding the huggalugs? Ive got a pair of huggalugs and I think they are my favourites in terms of fit... Although still abit baggy. The babylegs I also have seem abit tight at the tops of her legs, and shes not even that chubby.. :dohh: Cant wait to see a pic of daisy with her daisy ones :D xxx Hope you're well xxx

oooo piccies!! You'll have to let me know how it looks as i'm totally thinkin of doin the nap and legs aswell. I've been lookin round for a top that'll go what did you team it with?

here r the pix!!

daisy wiv hugs.JPG

me n daisy...please ignore the state of me! it was taken at about 10.45 n i'm a total mess !!!!
men daisy with huggalugs.JPG
me n daisy wiv hugs.JPG

as you can see they are huuuuuuuuuuge on her !! hopefully she will grow into them !!

sara

xxxxx

Sara... Daisy looks soooo teeny in those! So cute! :cloud9: She'll defo grow in to them. Apparently they're from birth to seven years old!!! :D xxx

Sara... Daisy looks soooo teeny in those! So cute! :cloud9: She'll defo grow in to them. Apparently they're from birth to seven years old!!! :D xxx

i cant imagine newborn daisy fitting into them !!!!!! i got more this morning !!!! bright pink posy ones :thumbup: still gonna be huge !!! ah well we'll just have to wait for her to grow a bit more :dance:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wont be long and they'll fit all snuggly! Laylas fit around the top of her leg but are abit loose at the ankle, so subsequently slip off, making her look like she's got no feet!!! :D x

aww so cute! She will grow into them...just for comparison here's Lili in her huggalugs:
https://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h264/aimyaimy/P200809_0838.jpg
They are so snug and she's skinny! They are just long enough to cover her legs without ruching as well. Love the co-ordination with the nappy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->