More 'JOYS OF PREGNANCY' .. today I peed myself!

Tsia

My MyloMan - he turned 1!
Reaction score
Now I thought the bladder was affected after birth due to the muscles etc but today it ran down my leg before i could get to the loo. :rofl::dohh:

Trouble is.. I didnt have any warning! good job i was only wearing my night dress!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Oh my goodness. Talk about 'the stuff they don't tell you about!!!

Glad you were only in a nightie hon, that would have been embarrassing in the middle of some high-powered business meeting "We're going to have to take a short break as I've just wet myself" :lol:

well I just hope it doesnt happen often.. gonna have to start wearing tenna pads at this rate! lol

Awww bless you hun - I would deffo say don't go on any trampolines teehee :)

Oh dear, not had the pleasure of weeing myself YET!!!!!!!!! I think i best start doing the pelvic floor........

Not nice hun but at least you were at home xx

LOL just wait until 3rd trimester, this is when it started with me.. I peed myself right infront of the toilet :dohh:

LOL just wait until 3rd trimester, this is when it started with me.. I peed myself right infront of the toilet :dohh:

HAHA!!!! sorry that made me laugh!

What have I got to look forward to eh? must be summink to do with pressure constantly on the bladder..

I did it last week. Usually I have a bit of a warning before it comes, but this time I just turned around and it trickled down my leg.
Who said being preggo was fun?

OMG is it really common then?

I think I'm going to have to stock up on some Tena Lady before I hit 3rd tri!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->